Thursday, June 11, 2009

Internet Printable Coupon Round Up

$/# - This means that you get $ off for every # you buy.
Example: $1/2 would mean that you get $1 off every 2 that you buy

IE- If you use Internet Explorer as your browser, use this link for printing coupons
FF- If you use FireFox as your browser, use this link for printing coupons
IP- internet printable coupons


$2/1 Similac Formula at Target (or Walmart- who accepts competitor coupons) HERE

$3/1 Thermacare HERE

$1.50/1 Kashi Bars HERE

Libby's Vegetables B2G1 HERE (left hand sidebar)

$.75/1 Digornio Flatbread Melts HERE

$1/1 Edge Shave Gel HERE

$5/1 Coppertone Nutrashield HERE

$5/1 Kids Boost HERE

$1/1 Orville Redenbacher's HERE

Go HERE for a Variety of Stonyfield Farms Coupons

$2/1 A-1 Steaksauce HERE

$2/1 Benefiber HERE

$1/1 Listerine for Kids HERE

5 comments:

Proud Mom of 5 said...

I tried to use a Target internet printable at Walmart, and they would not accept. They said the accept competitors coupons from the newspaper but not those printed from the Internet.

Synergy Girl said...

I just wanted to say out loud how APPRECIATIVE I am that you do this!! With your help, I was able to get $97 worth of groceries for $19.20!!! Can I just say "THANK YOU!!!"...???!! This was my first trip...but I went with all of your advice, and help. I still don't understand a lot of the deals, but I am trying!! THANKS!!!

diane_stringham said...

The Coppertone Nutrashield link doesn't seem to be working for me. Any chance for the actual link site?

Thanks so much for all that you do.

Diane

Heather Wheeler said...

http://www.coppertone.com/coppertone/index.jsp

Sorry!

Diane said...

Thank you ever so much. Perfect link!