Monday, June 1, 2009

Internet Printable Roundup

I printed some of these $1 off coupons with Albertson's Doublers in mind...

$3/3 Johnson's Products IE or FF
(this will mean FREE Johnson's Buddies at Walmart or Target)

$1/1 Soft Scrub Scrubby Pad

$1/1 Blue Bell Icecream
(Freebie Blogger is reporting that it will only work with certain zip codes. 76240 is reportedly working)

$1 Jonny Cat

$1 off Keebler Sandies

$.50/10 Kool-Aid Packets

$1/2 Kool-Aid Canisters

$2/1 Axe Hair Products

$1/1 California Pizza Kitchen Frozen Pizza


$3/1 Huggies Pure and Natural

$1/1 Kraft Bagel-fuls

$1/1 Rhodes Warm and Serve

4 comments:

personalcheffy said...

re: bluebell. If by working you mean printing, it worked for me. My zip is 77007

Qpon Lady said...

Bluebell ice cream: It does NOT work for 28457. : (

Marisa said...

Can you guys get bluebell ice cream around here? We used to get it in TX and I miss it!! If anyone knows somewhere in Idaho that gets bluebell, I'd love to know!! Thanks!

Sherry said...

The kool aid isn't there for me Darn! It would be perfect this week at Giant b10/g10 free!!