Thursday, June 4, 2009

Make $50 at Rite Aid!!

Companies want your business!! Take advantage of this offer and make some dough...
(in the form of giftcards!)
Just call your prescription (for you, your husband or kids) into your usual place and then immediately call Rite Aid and have them switch the prescription to their store. Just take the coupon in when you go to pick up your prescription...
Coupon is good for $25 gift card per prescription, 2 prescriptions per person!!

Print the Coupon HERE, Offer expires 6/30/09


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

FYI: I did this about a month ago. I switched my prescriptions over from Walgreens and got my $75 gift card. About a week ago I got a $25 check (to use toward a prescription) from Walgreens saying they wanted my business back. I wasn't thrilled with the Rite Aid pharmacy so I am switching back. I made $100! YAY!

Nichole said...

I tried to do this last month at the Rite-aid here in Coeur d'Alene. I called it in to Shopko first and then called Rite-aid to have it transfered, but when I went to pick it up they said I couldn't get the $25 gift card because it had never been previously filled anywhere, it was a new perscription. I was bummed. I hope they let you do it at your Rite-aid. Good luck