Monday, June 8, 2009

MONEY MAKIN' Scenario At Rite Aid!!

Rite Aid Scenario using the $5 off $25 Rite Aid Coupon

BUY 1
Orajel Kids Plaque Revealing Rinse or Toddler Pre-Brush Gel $3.00
Submit for the $3.00 SCR # 96 (limit 1)
Final Price: FREE

BUY 1 Sure For Men $3.00
Submit for the $1.50 SCR #49 (limit 1)
Use the $1/1 IP
Final Price: $.50

BUY 2 Dove Ultimate Clear Deodorant $3.00
Submit for the $1 SCR #61 (limit 2)
Use the $2/1 IE or FF
Final Price: FREE

BUY 1 AMO Complete Multi-Purpose Solution, $7.99
Submit for the $7.99 SCR # 24 (limit 1)
Use the $2/1 from 5/31
Or use the $1/1 IE or FF
Final price: Money Maker!

BUY 4 Colgate Toothbrush, $0.99 (w/ in-ad coupon)
Use 4 $.50/1 from 6/7
Final Price: $.49

BUY 3 Mars Candy Bars $0.88 B1G1
Use 1 B1G1 from 5/17
Final Price: $.10 each (when you buy 3)

Final Price Before Coupons and Tax: $25.71
Use the $5 off $25 Rite Aid Coupon: $20.71
Then all your Manufacturer coupons: 10.83 OOP
Final Price After All Coupons and Rebates:
$3.66 MONEYMAKER!!

8 comments:

Glen and Nikki said...

I went to the Rite Aid on Meridian/Fairview last week and they only accept 1 IP per transaction. Is this a all Rite Aid policy or just this one store? According to your post, you'd need 2-3 IP in that trans. and if it is all of Rite Aid with this policy, it wouldn't work.

cjphoto2 said...

I shopped Rite Aid yesterday in Oregon City and used several IP's. Must just be that location.

bladbox said...

I just went this morning to the Rite Aid on Meridian/Fairview and had a great experience. All the product was there. They took all my coupons - 2 internet ones as well. I have never been told that you can only use two internet coupons. My total was $8.94 OOP. After rebates I will have made $4.05. Thank you KLC!
I did not purchase the Sure for Men because it was not mark for sale at $3. I bought 1 Colgate toothbrush and two toothpastes and 6 candy bars. My original total was $29 so I did not have to through in all the candy bars for the $5 of $25. It could have been even a bigger money maker!
Thanks

Glen and Nikki said...

That is strange. The checker even went and talked with the manager explaining what he was talking about and how they could get both the coppertone sun screen. I had 2 IP for 2 coppertone and the $5 off $25. They said I could get both the coppertone but would have to do it on separate transactions but if I did that I wouldn't have been able to use the 5 off 25 because I didn't have enough stuff. I ended up not getting them. It was rather annoying that the checkers were debating on whether or not I would get the SCR if I bought them on two transactions instead of one. They made me late for an appointment. GRR. Maybe I won't completely write Rite Aid off my possible stores to get good deals at just yet. I will try again and hopefully get a different checker.

Sarah said...

Where do you get the $5 off $25 coupon? Is it in the store?

Heather Wheeler said...

The link is fixed... sorry!

http://content.riteaid.com/rabrand/email_coupon_4G.pdf

Kristal and Jason said...

Just a heads up....the IP for the Sure deodorant is only $0.75 not $1

Ashlynn said...

Nice. Thanks.

Visit http://searchformoney.50webs.com