Saturday, June 20, 2009

New semi-permanent manicure by Bambi!

Okay, how long can you get nail polish to last on your fingers before it chips off? I've never been much of a finger polish girl, because every time I paint, I get chips within a few days. I have never done acrylic nails, I like my natural nails, but wished I could get color to stay. Well when I last visited Bambi she unveiled a New Semi-Permanent Gel Polish!
Strong, beautiful, all-one-length natural nails can be difficult to grow and maintain. You use your hands for so many things every day – working on the computer, crafting, digging in your purse – that nails often suffer.
But you can have the nails you want – in fact, your nails, only better – with the new Axxium Gel System offered by Bambi!
When Bambi applies this new multi layer polish, Axxium acts as an invisible layer of protection for your nails, keeping them strong so that they can grow without breaking. Plus, Axxium gives Align Centeryour nails incredible shine.

I have been so happy with the way my nails looked and the way the gel lasted! I went 13 days with perfect nails. Then I started to get a chip here and there; on day 15 I took off the gel.

The new gel polish service costs only $30.00! That includes a relaxing manicure.

Call Bambi 884-1574
for the new gel system, or for an amazing pedicure just in time for summer!
You'll be glad you did!
This is the last month she is offering her $20.00 pedicure special then it will go back up to $25.00. Call and schedule before the end of June. Price will apply if booked in July as long as you call before the end of June.

For all Bambi's other services and prices go HERE!

1 comment:

Semi Permanent said...

I appreciate it very much, at least I know from it someone is reading the contents I have here.
semi permanent make up