Sunday, June 7, 2009

Old Navy Weekly


OLD NAVY WEEKLY!!!!

Okay Ladies.... The fun is about to begin!!
Old Navy Weekly is updating their site!
I don't think I am up to staying awake any longer, but let us know if you find anything!
I will check first thing tomorrow!

Here is what our friend the Supermodelquin:

Alright, it’s time to let your friends in on the fabulous secret that is OldNavyWeekly.com. So this week, in addition to hiding that beloved $75 off $100 coupon again, we’re adding the ability to share a coupon with a friend through Facebook. You can keep one for yourself and share one with a pal each week...so choose wisely and give generously!

5 comments:

cmc said...

Is the link back up?

bladbox said...

It's up. It came up at 6am. I scored a $50 off a $100 purchase. I tried to go back to bed but couldn't so I am here posting.

Terri Decker said...

I missed all the good coupons! If anyone would be willing to share, I would appreciate it :)

bladbox said...

My husband took the coupon tonight and scored! The whole mens section is half off - everything. It started June 7 and runs until June 21.

Supermodelquin said...

This week at OldNavyWeekly.com, we wanna know if your heart is as big as your closet—because we’re hiding that fab $75 off $100 coupon again and we’re wondering if you can bring yourself to gift it to a friend on Facebook instead of keeping it for your stylish self.
Remember, you can gift one to a friend and keep a coupon of a different value for yourself, so your generosity is still rewarded!

Nicole D.
Brand Advocate working on behalf of Old Navy

oldnavyweekly.com

m80im.com/newsroom/tag/old-navy/