Monday, June 15, 2009

The Perfect Storm: GM Promo, IP coupons & doublers!

Here's Heather and I on one of our first coupon trips. We saw the perfect sale and we held the perfect coupons, but we were afraid to use them. Would we be arrested for stealing groceries? Surely something catastrophic would happen during check-out. We didn't let our fears get the best of us and we plunged head first into the storm: We faced our fear and our money didn't disappear!
I think that the right store sale matched with the right coupons can feel like the perfect storm. The stars have aligned. The "coupon Gods"-if you will- are smiling down. And as a result, the stores are letting me walk out the door with groceries for nothing but the sales tax! Ah, it feels good to be a Krazy Coupon Lady!

See the IP freebies this week and to read my post explaining double coupons on KTVB.


Check back at 10 am MST when the entire Albies Doubler match-ups will post on KCL.

3 comments:

Meridian Mama said...

Hi KCL's,
Reading about the doubles a question comes to mind - I printed some of the IP's you mention in your post and they have the dreaded "do not double" on them. Do you find that your store still doubles those? My Albertsons usually doesn't...

Amber Red said...

You ladies are hilarious!
I would love to hear your exact scenario

Soledad said...

I still feel like this sometimes!! You are too funny!