Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rite Aid Preview for the Week of 6/28

Here is 1 Scenario Idea using this $5 off $25 coupon

{Buy 2}
Degree or Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant $6.99

Buy 1, Submit for the $5 SCR (limit 2- so buy 2, submit for 2 SCR)
Use a $2/1 IP or HERE (men's) or HERE (women's) or HERE IE or HERE FF
Final Price: FREE

{BUY 1} Wet Ones $1.99
Buy 1, Submit for a $1 SCR (limit 1)
Use the $1/1 IE or FF
Or use the .75/1 from SS 5/17
Final Price: FREE- $.25


{BUY 1} Glade Sense & Spray or Lasting Impressions $6.99
Buy 1, Submit for a $2 SCR #7 (limit 1)
Use the $4/1 from SS 5/10
Final Price: $.99


{Buy 2} Stayfree, Carefree or O.B. products B1G1
Use the B1G1 coupon from 6/28
Final Price: Both Will Be FREE

Price Before Coupons and Rebates: $27.97 (assuming that 1 of the Stayfree products is $5.00)

Price After Coupons (including $5 Rite Aid Coupon): $8.97 (OOP)

Final Price after Rebates: $4.03 MONEY MAKER


Here is a Second Transaction Idea using the $5 off $25 coupon:

Purchase $50 in Johnson and Johnson products,
Receive a $25 Rite Aid Gift Card
(in the mail)
Get to $50 before coupons and tax
Also use the $5 off $25 coupon
To see all of the participating products, go HERE

{Buy 6} Stayfree Maxi Pad (14-24 ct) B1G1 @ 4.99
Use 3 B1G1 Coupons from 6/28
Final Price: FREE for ALL

{Buy 2} Neosporin $3.99
Use the $1/1 from 4/26
Use the $2/1 Scar Neosporin (if this kind is included)
Use the $1/1 IP
Final Price: $2.99

{BUY 6} Bandaid Brand Bandaids B1G1 ($3.29 is the starting price, I believe)
Use 6 $1/1 from 4/26
Final Price: $.65

{BUY 2} Aveeno Sun, Skin Bath, Facial or Hair Products 20% off (*$6.00 each)
Use 2 $2/1 IP
Final Price: $4.00 each

Listerine $4.99
Use the $2/1 IP (use zip code 48201 in top left)
Final Price: $2.99

Tylenol Extra Strength $4.00 (the price is not listed in the ad, so make sure you buy one that is more than $4 to get you over the $50 mark!)
Use the $2/1 from 6/21
Final Price: $2.00

Price Before Coupons and Rebates: $50.52

Price After Coupons (including $5 Rite Aid Coupon): $14.55

Final Price after Gift Card: $10.45 MONEY MAKER!!



15 comments:

Amy said...

Hi! On the B1G1 Free Stayfree...will both really be free after using one coupon? Or do you have to buy one, and then get two free, one for the ad, and one for the coupon? Hope my question makes sense, I just want to be able to explain what should happen if the cashier has trouble with the coupons....

Sara said...

I had the same question with the m&m candy deal a couple weeks ago. It was my first time using B1G1F sale with B1G1F coupon. But it works. Cashier didn't question it at all. Questioning it myself, I even asked if it would work and he assured me it would! Its pretty crazy huh? These are the best!

Amy said...

So you got a total of three candies with the b1g1, or did you get 4? Did you have to pay for one or were they all free? I am still lost as to how the transaction is supposed to work! Thanks for responding by the way!!

Maria E. Lopez said...

Oh this are some sweet scenarios. How I wish I had all of those coupons :-/ I just started to use coupon seriously. Lol

Amy said...

I hear Rite aid only take five dollars worth of IP. So that would make the Rite Aid $5 of $25 the only IP you could use. Is this true?

Lindsey said...

can you tell me how the band aids came out to be 65 cents each when yoyu are only using 1$ off coupon on each. Thanks

bladbox said...

Rite Aid only excepts $5 worth of internet printable coupons. The Rite Aid Coupon for $5 off of $25 that you can print out every week is a Rite Aid coupon and is not considered part of the $5 limit. This is coming from the manager of the Rite Aid in Meridian.

From the beehive said...

I'm with Amy - I don't get how you get 2 free items when there is a B1G1 sale and you have a B1G1 coupon. I'm afraid I'm going to have to explain it the cashier -an I don't get it myself! Thanks!

Heather Wheeler said...

To answer all your questions about the B1G1 coupon. Yes they both should be free after the sale (b1g1) and the coupon (b1g1), this will however depend on your checker. They may want you to b1g2 after all is said and done. However, I have always had good luck with this, so it's definitely worth a try.

So You are Buying 1 and then Getting 1 for $0... you can look at it 2 ways. 1. You get the one you are buying for free since the other one is already free. 2. You get overage (for the amount of the item) for the one that is already free, and then apply that to the one you were paying for...

Make sense?

If your Rite Aid is one of the stores that only takes $5 worth of manufacturer internet printable coupons- they should be taking their STORE coupon and $5 worth of manufacturer.

Lindsey- they bandaids are B1G1- and so you use 2 coupons, 1 for the one you are paying for and 1 for the free item, to maximize savings.

bladbox said...

Rite Aid told me this morning that they are trying to manage the internet coupons better and they are now saying you can only use one internet coupon worth up to $5! They are also saying that the $5 off a $25 coupon is only suppost to be used once a quarter...so right now they are trying to figure out how to handle that. I just want them to get it figured out and then quite changing there policy every time I go in.
Can we talk with management and get the real scoop and maybe post their official policy?

Biggest Loser Sheffler said...

I ran into the internet coupon problem with the Hula umbrellas. We managed to get 12 of them for free, and only ran into 2 cashiers that did not want to take that coupon!

I am going to do the B1G1 pads tonight after work, has anyone done that one yet this week? Also, how many can you do at once and do those qualify for the $25 gift card?

Dahl Family said...

the dove clinical protection deodrant was $9.69 at the Provo- Utah store, not the $6.99 listed on this blog entry. Just to let you know.

Heather Wheeler said...

Dahl Family-
Sorry to hear your store didn't have it priced correctly.
It looks like it should be the 1.7 oz size of either Dove or Degree Clinical Protection. You can see a scanned copy of the ad in the following link...

http://docs.google.com/View?docID=dd6hwpw8_2054fks57bd5&revision=_latest

Biggest Loser Sheffler said...

My trip was a success! I had 8 of the BOGO coupons and got 16 packages of carefree pads for free! However, she made me buy something because she couldnt do a zero dollar transaction!

She did tell me that some managers will not do these transactions, but also clearly stated that is it NOT against their coupon policy!! I will remember this next time I am questioned!!

Amy said...

I am with the Dahl Family, my Rite Aid had the Dove/Degree deodorant for $9.49, the regular price. It wasnt on sale in my ad either. I just thought Krazy coupon lady knew more than me and Rite Aid so I went with it, but was very disappointed when I paid full price before coupons for my deodorant. I was so frustrated and so disappointed. I am still pretty new to couponing so improvising my plan at the last minute was really too confusing. This was my first Rite Aid shopping trip. The CVS and Wags ads are always exactly the same.....