Sunday, June 14, 2009

What coupons did you get today?!?

There was only 1 insert here in Idaho (and everywhere- I am pretty sure)
It was a Smart Source Insert- and the actual coupons found inside will vary by region.
Idaho did not get the John Frieda coupons that we reported some areas would get. If you bought coupons today or tomorrow on ebay- you would get them in time for the Rite Aid or Walgreen's Sale. Go HERE for those coupons being sold on ebay.

Also in this Sunday's paper was a 1 page Albertson's ad with 3 Double Coupons.

Doublers have been confirmed in Missoula Missoulian, Great Falls Tribune, Billings Gazette, Bozeman Daily Chronicle, Idaho Falls Post Register, Burley Time- Mini Cassia Edition, Ontario Argus Observer, Idaho Statesman, Idaho Press Tribune, Deseret Morning News, St. George Spectrum, Provo Herald, Logan Herald Journal, Ogden Standard Examiner, Tri- City Herald, Spokane Spokesman Review, Lewiston Morning Tribune, La Grande Observer, Vancouver Columbian, Portland Oregonian, Roseburg News- Review, Medford Mail Tribune, Klamath Falls Herald, Grants Pass Courier, Eugene Register, Salem Statesman Journal, Tacoma News Tribune, Seattle Post-Intelligencer/Times, Port Angleles Peninsula Daily News, Olympian Everett , Herald Bremerton Kitsap Sun.

4 comments:

Queenbuv3 said...

We only got one booklet of coupons in my region. Luckily, I have other sources!

Granna said...

I'm in Louisiana. We had zero coupons this week.

Annie said...

I am in VA, and we got the SS insert and it was a biggie! I have had a lot of luck ordering Q's on ebay and from clipping svc's. It's the only way I can get Red Plum. And getting Q's from other markets is interesting, you get different ones, and differing cents-off too!

Idaho Lucas Fam said...

I just got off the phone with Greg at the Tribune and he was great. I was missing one of the sets of doublers and he said there was a problem with one of the machines. He was very concerned about people being upset and is personally bringing my missing doublers right now. He was awesome about it so I recommend calling customer service if you're missing anything.