Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Window Cleaning & Lawn Service 30% off!!

I am so excited to tell you about one of our newest advertisers!

Mike & Sulli from MSC Enterprises, LLC. It's a Father/Son Business that they started to pay for their Son's College and Church Mission!

They offer:

  • Window Cleaning
  • Lawn Mowing
  • General Landscape Maintenance...

And the best part?? THEY ARE SO AFFORDABLE! After all this rain, my windows are in dire need... Not to mention, my grass needs mowed!!

Call now to schedule your appointment or consultation!

208-353-1743

Window Cleaning Sale!

30% OFF

With June 2009 finally upon us,

there's never been a better time to brighten your home and protect your investment!

Your browser may not support display of this image.Your

"No-messing around"

satisfaction guarantee:

If you aren't completely satisfied with both the workmanship you receive and the way you've been treated, you won't pay a cent. Seriously!

~ Mike

Small - 1 Story Home (Exterior) - Starting at $27
($54 Value!)

Medium - 2 Story Home (Exterior) - Starting at $57
($84 Value!)

Large - 2 Story Home (Exterior) - Starting at $87
($124 Value!)

Need inside windows?

Call for FREE ESTIMATE.

From Our Clients…

● "Excellent job! Very professional." Jennifer – Meridian

● "Easy to work with. Reliable. Very, very good job!" Sandy – Meridian

● "Professional and courteous. I will definitely use them again!" Lori - Meridian


Affordable Lawn Mowing

Starting at $15- $20


We offer Vacation lawn mowing! Call us if you are heading out of town! 353-1743

Prices good through July 2009!

3 comments:

tulip said...

Is the deal on lawn mowing for June only as well?

Ryan and Carrie said...

So I am thinking you are LDS? I am and when people say church mission it is generally for the LDS church! I just have to say I love your website and wish I lived down in the Boise area. I live in Hayden, Idaho which is pretty much Coeur d'Alene. I am learning but have found out about 3 of my friends here use your site also! Thanks for all you do!!

Mike said...

Tulip, give us a call and we can help you. Mike 208-353-1743