Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Breyers at Albertsons! 9 pints for $1.00 out of pocket + $4 catalina!

Breyers Pint $1.00
double the $1.00/2 Breyers here and here
Final Price: Free

Breyers Catalina Promo:
  • Buy (2) & get $2/3 Breyers, Klondike, Popsicle, or Good Humor
  • Buy (3) & get $3/4 Breyers, Klondike, Popsicle, or Good Humor
  • Buy (4) & get $4/5 Breyers, Klondike, Popsicle, or Good Humor
Valid through 9/23/09
The following scenario only requires 2 coupons, but print twice using back browser from each computer for a total of 4 coupons, good for 8 Breyers!

Breyers Scenario:

Buy 4 Pints of Breyers $4.00
Double two $1.00/2 Breyers here (coupon doesn't specify size!)
Final Price: FREE! plus $4.00 off 5 catalina

Then you'll get a $4.00 off 5 catalina! (Catalina doesn't specify a size either!)

Buy 5 Pints of Breyers $5.00
Redeem your $4.00 off 5 catalina
Final Price: $1.00+ another $4.00 off 5 catalina!

thanks UtahDealDiva!

9 comments:

Pocket Full of Diamonds said...

I noticed you have a Smith's preview this week. There is a Smith's moneymaker deal on Fudge Shoppe Cookies. See the post at www.pocketfullofdiamonds.blogspot.com

GregMichelle5462 said...

OMG !!! This is Krazy, I just cam home with 9 pints of Butter Pecan, 4 pks. of Klondikes, All for under $2.75 WOW!!!!
Thank You, So much for your Tips

Miss Anna B said...

The Eagle/McMillan store is out already.

Is it still in stock anywhere else?

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

Thank you! Just did my Bryer's run! I love it! Perfect to stock up for my DD's birthday in August! for.a.dollar!

maygan said...

Hooray! I can't wait to get to the store and do this!!

April said...

I just tried the Breyer's deal at Albertsons...no catalinas printed. I purchased 4 of the pints at $1 each and doubled my internet coupon $1/2 so they were free, but NO catalinas...has anyone had the Breyer's catalina print?

Jill and Jeff said...

They don't print in Idaho Falls. I tried 2 different stores. The clerk said that deal ran last week, but with the new ads they weren't sure if it was still going. Got some free ice cream, but no catalinas.

Danielle said...

10 mile and Cherry were out as of 6 tonight but Catalinas printed b/c a clerk found one someone left behind and gave it to me! I'll have to keep searching for instock.

Kristi M. said...

The stadium caldwell store ran out about 4pm when I bought some of the last ones. My catalina printed perfectly so I headed to the equally close to me Albertsons in Caldwell and they were so stocked with all 3 kinds. Bought my 5 more for $1 but no catalina printed. Hmmm. I was bummed.