Friday, July 10, 2009

Free Chocolate Friday! +Enter to win Free Lean Cuisine for a week!

Every Friday through September Mars is giving away coupons for a FREE chocolate bar!! Quantities are limited, 250,000 coupons per Friday, so make sure you fill out this form!
This offer is good starting at 9AM Eastern so go NOW!!
I've started sending my free chocolate coupons to family members. It's fun to share!


I just heard about a Friday sweepstakes from Freebies4Mom.
Every Friday, 125 people will win free lunch for a week in the Lean Cuisine Free Lunch Fridays sweepstakes. You can enter every Friday just by entering your email address until October 23. A total of 2,125 people will win free lunch for a week, and it comes in the form of 7 coupons for Lean Cuisine- $26 value!

And don't forget to print your $1/5 Lean Cuisine Entrees: FF, IE

4 comments:

makana bahama mama said...

chocolate today, free sluprees tomorrow. I saw it on money saving mom and am posting it as a weekend idea for houston on my blog. here is the info http://www.7-eleven.com/NewsRoom/NewsRoom2008/HotDogItsNationalSlurpDay/tabid/260/Default.aspx

Brian and chelsea said...

you said "it's fun to share!"

If only the whole world had that attitude! If only my 2-yr old had that attitude!

Thanks for always sharing - even when it may decrease your own odds of winning!

Joanie Demer said...

Chelsea,

I've never not won the chocolate thing, don't give me more credit than I deserve! :)

My 2 yr old just dumped his cup of milk all over my rug instead of sharing it with his sister- sharing isn't a theme we've totally mastered in our house either.

Thanks for your kindness!

Betsy Bargain said...

Thanks for posting about the Lean Cuisine contest. I hadn't heard about that one. It would be so cool to win!