Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Freebies: Fiber One, 50 Free Prints at CVS, Bob's BBQ +more!

Free Fiber One Honey Clusters Cereal, Oats & Chocolate Bar & $5 in Coupons HERE

50 Free Prints from CVS: Get 20 Free Prints when you open an account and 30 more for adding your extra care card! HERE

Coupon for Free Bottle of Country Bob's Grilling Sauce HERE

Free Venus Embrace Razor. Go HERE, click English, double click "create goddess girl".

Free Juicy Juice Sippy Cup or water bottle HERE

Free Sample Viva Paper Towels HERE
beware, no size specified here: you may get a free roll or a free square :)

3 Free Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers + coupon HERE

Okay, not quite FREE, 50 4x6 prints from Snapfish. Enter code "penny" at checkout HERE
Valid through July 11th, thanks Lara!

9 comments:

Adam and Rachel said...

Does anyone know when the Snapfish pictures for a penny deal ends? Thanks!

GingerS said...

Only 14-19 year olds are eligible for the razor? What kind of weirdness is that? Did I miss the memo about how women stop growing hair once they're out of their teen years, or are we supposed to stop shaving at 20? ;)

Joanie Demer said...

Ginger,
Maybe you should alter your birthday so you can get it and then donate it to the hairiest 14 yr old girl you know.

Joanie Demer said...

Seriously,

I didn't notice the age restriction. Sorry for all you ladies too old to be a teenager and to young to have a teenager.

Rachel, Snapfish offer good til July 11th. I'll go ad that info to post.

Kristen said...

Where is the coupon for the razor? I created the girl and saved it but never saw a coupon?

Joanie Demer said...

Well Kristen,

First I'm going to have to ask your age. . . once I verify your birthdate, then I can help you out. . .



HA! Did you believe me? even for a second?
I didn't create the girl, just click the link from KCL, then make sure you DOUBLE CLICK "create goddess girl". Don't just click it once. It should take you directly to the form to get the razor. No goddess creation required. ;)

Amy said...

Thanks for the tip about double clicking, I totally missed that and was having fun making my goddess, she was very pretty and oh so stylish, then I realized I was supposed to be getting a coupon!!!

personalcheffy said...

I created my goddess yesterday and today I tried the double click thing. When I put in my email address (the one I use for coupons) it said "sorry, this email is already receiving a sample," so perhaps I will get one anyway from just making the goddess.

Joanie Demer said...

Okay, first, all this goddess talk has almost convinced me to go make one of those girls!

Second, when I first entered my email it said a sample was already coming too. I wonder if I double clicked or something, and the first time it registered and second click sent that message up. If you want to register again to make sure you really get your sample use a temporary email address here:
http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html