Thursday, July 30, 2009

Freebies: Tide, Charmin, and Summer Kids Activity eBook

  • Sign Up HERE to choose any or all of the following coupons and offers:
COUPONS:
$1.50/1 Tide Stain Release
$1.00/1 Tide with a Touch of Downy
$0.50/1 Charmin Freshmates
$5.00/1 PUR Faucet Mount, Pitcher or Dispenser, and
$2.00/one pack of 2-count PUR replacement filters or PUR Flavor Options™ cartridges.
Coupons IAMS premium cat food
SAMPLES:
Free 10 ml Sample of Head and Shoulders
Sample Prilosec
Sample Metamucil

  • FREE Sample of Parents Choice Formula for taking a survey HERE
  • Sign up for Quick and Crafty newsletter and receive FREE Summer Crafts for Kids eBook HERE ( I was actually just thinking I needed to come up with some fun kid activities, cause my kids are driving me crazy!! :)
  • $5.00 of Cascadian Farms products by mail HERE




2 comments:

Michelle Barnes said...

I was unable to get the coupon deal because it said it was now unavailable. That would have been a good one to have!! :-(

The Aberdeen Shopper said...

I just signed up this morning and it said that I will receive my coupon via email!!