Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fusion Razor $.99 at Target.. Plus Trial Size Freebies!

Before heading out to Target check out Joanie's great Target 101 post HERE

Mens Fusion Razors are on Sale for $4.99

Use the $4/1 from 6/7
Final Price: $.99


Also Look for these Trial Size Products

As the expiration date is approaching on the coupons-
I use them for trial size products, if I don't have any plans to use them otherwise...
Hey a free load of laundry is a free load!

Tide Detergent 1 Load $.97
Use the $1/1 from 7/5 (exp. 7/31)
Final Price: FREE

Banana Boat Trial Size $.97
Use the $1/1 from 5/3 (exp 8/31)
Final Price: FREE

ALL Detergent (2 loads) $.99
Use the $1/1 from 6/28 (exp. 8/23)
Final Price: FREE

Kotex 16 ct $.99
Use the $1/1 from 6/14 (exp 8/8)
Final Price: FREE

Olay Quench $.99
Use the $1/1 from 7/5 (exp 7/31)
Final Price: FREE

6 comments:

Staci said...

Hi. Thanks for the list. I had trouble using the coupons this week. The "supervisor" said they won't give cash back-I didn't expect that. I wanted them to change the coupon price from $1/1 to $.97/1. The supervisor called over said no they couldn’t change the coupon price and write on it. Dang it. Do they have a written coupon policy or is it Your mileage may vary thing? Thanks

Maven of Savin' said...

Don't forget about the Schick $5 gift card deal!! Buy2 @ 6.99, use 2 $4 off coupons, pay $5.98 and get a $5 gift card!!

Val said...

My Target didn't have the lower price yet, but I did find on the clearance rack a gift pack set of Old Spice,includes a bag,a body wash and two deodrants for 3.58 and used my coupon on it to lower it.

Jolene said...

Walmart has some of the Fusions marked down to $5. With the coupon this makes them $1. Theese are Power Fusions..and there is a BUNCH of them they are trying to get rid of? A certian model I think! I used my 6 coupons today and got 6 of them for $6. Less than one @ reg price! LOL!

Christina Gonzales said...

my Target did not do the freebies deal either. :( any tricks to this?

Paula Jean said...

I am a total Newbie at this, and I'm trying to learn! :) When you refer back to previous coupons, say 5/17, how and where do i find them?
Thanks!