Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hefty OneZip at Target $1.59 after 2- $1.00 off coupons!


We are gathered together today to celebrate the union of two Hefty Fresh Extend Coupons!

Hefty One Zip Fresh Extend Bags Gallon Size, 20ct: $3.59
$1.00/1 Hefty Fresh Extend Manufacturer Coupon here
$1.00/1 Target Hefty Extend Bags sign up to print here
(& produce item. Just buy one apple at a time! If your store doesn't have a produce section I don't know how they can enforce that. Super Target coupons ARE accepted at all Target stores!)


Final Price: $1.59

You might print these and hold on to them for a sale price!


4 comments:

Chris said...

I saw some of the Hefty Fresh Extend bags at a Dollar Tree (everything is $1) in Chubbuck, ID. Sorry I didn't see how many were in each box.

Coupon Crazies said...

My Target here in Oregon has all of the softsoap ensembles on sale for $3, and you can get them for Free or $1 with the coupons.

I posted them on my blog!

www.541couponcrazies.blogspot.com

Michele said...

The Target in Nampa will not take the $1 off coupon that requires the produce.

Joanie Demer said...

Michele,
Bummer! Thanks for letting everyone know, though!