Monday, July 13, 2009

Internet Printable Round Up: $9 in J&J, Honey Nut Cheerios, and more!


$2/1 Softsoap or Irish Spring Body Wash HERE

$9 in Johnson and Johnson Coupons HERE

$1/1 Honey Nut Cheerios IE or FF
(will make for a free box at Albertsons with a doubler)

$1/1 Mission Tortilla Plus HERE

$1/1 Keebler Cookies IE or FF

$1/2 El Monterey Family Pack of Burritos HERE

$1/1 Unisom HERE
Does this remind anyone else of being pregnant? "Half a Unisom and B6"... too bad it never worked!

For more Printable, go HERE

7 comments:

Miss Anna B said...

I don't see the coupon for Softsoap/Irish Spring anywhere. I even tried a few different zip codes. The link is taking me to coupons.com. HELP!!! I really need some Irish Spring coupons. My husband and four boys are dying for some "manly" smelling body wash!! :)

Jase said...

I don't have those good coupons, either. Irish Spring is on clearance at Kroger right now and I could get it free with that coupon. What zip code do you use?

Gwenn said...

Use zip code 45435

Heather Wheeler said...

Sorry guys! Use zip code 45435
Or try leaving it blank...

Thanks Gwenn for helping!

Gwenn said...

No problem! Btw, leaving it blank did not worked for me...

Thanks for posting these deals. I am a newbie in the coupon clipping world (just started last week of May this year). All I can say is "Why I did not find your site for all these years that I've been surfing the internet?" I think I missed half of my life. LOL!

Lady Thought said...

FYI the honey nut cheerios coupons can't be doubled

Brandon said...

Doubled my Honey Nut Cherios Coupon with no Problems