Friday, July 3, 2009

May and June In Review

May

Total Spent (for my family of 4):
$267.62 (only $.53 less than April)
(that includes all grocery shopping that I did in the month of April, all my household shopping, groceries, produce and meat, cleaning supplies, toiletries, etc.)

Total Number of Transactions: 31... that's essentially a visit to the store everyday!

Total I would have spent without couponing:
$942.72

That's a 72% Savings

June

Total Spent (for my family of 4):
$117.01
(that includes all grocery shopping that I did in the month of April, all my household shopping, groceries, produce and meat, cleaning supplies, toiletries, etc.)

Total Number of Transactions: 24

Total I would have spent without couponing:
$540.58

That's a 78% Savings

Let these number motivate you to start shopping the KCL Way! If I can do it, so can you! Read more about becoming a KCL here!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

You are amazing!! I'm here every day, thanks for the inspiration!

Are You Serious! said...

Right on!!! It's the only way to shop!

Anna said...

I finally got the same percentage as you in June, but you spent WAY less. I bow to the queen of couponing!

Bastian Duo said...

WOW!!! My problem is that we eat a lot of fresh fruit and produce that is what we spend most of our money on. Do you have any suggestions?