Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My 2 Favorite Walgreen's Deals

I am heading to Walgreen's today, where I will be alternating between these two transactions. I will use the RR from the Tylenol on the Dove and the Dove RR to pay for the Tylenol...

Tylenol Extra Strength $4.99
Buy 1, Earn a $3 RR
Use the $2/1 from 6/21
Final Price: FREE after coupons and Register Rewards

Antiperspirant Ultra Clear or Body Mist Products
Buy 2, Earn a $2 Register Reward
Buy 2 Dove Travel Size Deodorants ($0.99 ea)
Buy 2 Dove Body Mists ($4.49 ea)
Total Before Coupons: $10.96
*Use 2 Free Body Mist coupons when you buy Dove deodorant from the 6/28 RP insert
*Also Use 1 $1.50/2 Dove Deodorants coupons from 6/7
Final Price: $0.48 out of pocket
Plus get back a $2 RR.

For our whole list of Walgreen's Matchups go HERE

3 comments:

TheTalkingTurtle said...

The Walgreens on Chinden/Eagle has 75% off their summertime stuff such as bubbles, dive rings, and pool toys. We bought Speedo swim goggles for only $2 (from $8) and shoes for wearing to float the river for only $2.49!

Got the last cooler for only $5.24 down from $20.99. Some great deals but not all Wags has the same discount. The one near Kohls on Eagle/Ustick was "only" at 50% off and doesn't have anywhere near the selection as the ChHinden store had.....

Mari said...

I have $2 in RR from getting the G2 pen and glade earlier this week. Since I don't need the deodorant this is what I am going to do:

1st transaction:
Extra Strength Tylenol $4.99
- $2/1 coupon
- $2 in RR I currently have
total OOP = .99
Get $3 RR back

2nd transaction:
Glade lasting Impressions $6.99
G2 Pen $1.00
- $3/1 glade coupon
- $3 RR
total OOP = 1.99
Get $2 RR back

and then I will probably use that $2 RR to get some cheap kleenex.

Alvin said...

Hi Heather,

Love the blog but the Dove deal has me a little confused. I ordered the BOGO coupons for the body mist when I saw your posting on this a while back, but I got the coupons and they specifically exclude the travel size (in small print under the picture of the deodorant and the body mist) which is what your deal is using. Also, the coupons are a 14, which means that they attach to two items at Walgreen's, so you can't use additional coupons on the deodorant without the register beeping and the cashier manually having to push the coupon through.

Are the coupons that you have for the body mist different than mine?