Friday, July 24, 2009

My Favorites this Week: Target, Albertsons and Walgreens

Here is a list of my favorite deals found around town this week!

Target:
Mens Fusion Razors are on Sale for $4.99
Use the $4/1 from 6/7
Final Price: $.99

More details HERE

Wags:
Excedrin Tension, Migraine, or Extra Strength B1G1 @ $6.99 each
Buy 2, Earn a $5 RR
Use 2 $1/1 from 7/12
Total OOP: $4.99
Final Price: FREE after coupons and Register Rewards!
More details HERE

Albertsons:
{BUY 2} Sparkle Paper Towels Single Roll $1.00
{BUY 2} Angel Soft Bath Tissue 4 p
ack $2.50
{BUY 3} Playtex Disposable Gloves 10 pack $1.00
Save $3 Instantly
Use (2) $2/1 Angel Soft/Sparkle IE or FF
Use (3)$1/1 Playtex Gloves from 5/3
Final Price: FREE!!!

More details HERE

5 comments:

Amber Red said...

I noticed in my 6/28 SS there they is the playtex coupon for the gloves. I didn't have it in the 5/3 insert. :)

Kristi M. said...

I was at my local Wags yesterday and one of the Excedrins had a shrink wrapped free bottle to it of the same extra strength. So I ended up getting 3 for free!

A*Waite said...

The Fusion razors at the Boise Target are $8.00. I was bummed not to find them for $4.99

Heather Wheeler said...

A*Waite-
Did you look on the endcaps too? That's very weird. In Nampa there were tons and they were marked $4.99!

chewymama said...

i didnt see any of the mens razors marked down at my target either.

at our albertsons they didnt have any single sparkle towels so I coudnt do the deal :(