Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nestle Pure Life Water at Safeway: $0.04 per Bottle!

Great Scenario for Nestle Pure Life Water at Safeway!

Buy 5 Nestle Pure Life Water 24 ct. $3.99
instant savings $5.00 off
use 5 $1.00/1 coupons here
-or- watch for blinkies for $1.00/1
Final Price: $9.95 for 5 cases, or $1.99 each {$0.08 per bottle}
+ a $5.00 catalina
If you factor catalina savings, your per bottle total is half that!

Submit your receipt and UPCs here and get coupons good for 2 FREE cases of water. Details here. As if $4.95 for 120 bottles of water isn't cheap enough, now you get 2 more cases for FREE!
168 water bottles total for $4.95!



8 comments:

liudesign said...

Where can you find peelies?

Gustogirl said...

You can only print 2. Is there a trick I don't know?

Joanie Demer said...

Gustogirl,
I provided two different links. I was able to print 2 coupons per link by using my back browser. That's the only trick.

Liudesign,
Watch for peelies at your Safeway by the water. Finding peelies will be hit or miss.

liudesign said...

Thanks for your tip on peelies. Just hoping I'll find them at my Safeways. I only have 4 coupons. Need one more!

Heidi Gales said...

Hi there,
I tried this tonight. Bought 5 and no catalina printed. Has this happened to anybody else?

Thanks.

Heidi Gales said...

By the way, I did this at Albertsons. Same price but I doubled the $1.00 off coupon. Thanks.

Jack said...

Just FYI, if you use your Safeway Doubler Coupon (1 single doubler good up to 4 manufactor's coupons) you can save an additional $2.00 off. So, the purchase would be $2.95 + deposits if applicable.

I looked at doing it at Albertson's, but the water at Albertson's was $6.99 a 24 pack.

Joanie Demer said...

Great idea Jack! Are you in CO or NM? To my knowledge, those are the only states who got Safeway doublers. I wish i had some in Nor. CA!