Thursday, July 30, 2009

Produce Prices at WinCo: Cheap Limes

Darlene at Coupon Gossip writes,
Now is the time to keep an eye on fruit prices to stock up -- making freezer jam, just freezing it or....a few hearty bites for the cook! Here are some fruit prices at Winco. The limes are cheap! Anyone know how to make Key Lime Pie?

Bananas $0.47 lb

Golden Delicious apples $0.78 lb

Peaches $0.98 lb

Nectarines $0.98 lb

Strawberries, 4 lbs $5.98

Strawberries, 1 lb $1.78

Blueberries, 2 lbs $3.98

Limes $0.18 each

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

THANK YOU!! I still love Winco--especially their produce!

Madeline said...

I'm so excited to see that you are tracking Winco deals! I usually go there blind to the deals but know I am getting better prices than any other store in my 'hood. Two weeks ago my internet coupons worked great but last week none of them scanned. :(

Tina said...

If you use the $1/1 Bumble Bee tuna on the $0.98 pouch, you can get that for FREE! I bought several of these coupons on ebay, I think I paid under $2 for 40 pouches. Those of you who are LDS; can seal the tune (unopened) in a cannery pouch to extend the shelf life for a couple of years.

J. E. Campbell said...

Key lime pie is made from Key limes, which are different from these. It'd probably still be good, though.