Friday, July 17, 2009

Safeway: Skippy Peanut Butter $0.99, Lays Potato Chips $1.49

Skippy Naturals at Safeway!
Skippy 15-16.3 oz PB is on sale for $1.49 through Sunday at Safeway. I just shopped this morning and when I buy 2, I get a $1.00 catalina 'from Skippy Naturals' to print.

Buy 2 Skippy Naturals Peanut Butter: $1.49 each
receive a catalina for $1.00 of your next purchase.
Final Price: $0.99 each, when you buy 2

My favorite other deal, good ALL week at Safeway:
Lays Potato Chips $1.49 each when you buy 5!

5 comments:

Rachel A said...

Do I have to do transactions in groups of two or will I get 5 catalinas if I buy 10 at a time?

Joanie Demer said...

Rachel,
I've only tried 2 at a time, so I don't know. I really want to go back and try one at a time and see if I still get one! Let me know what you try and I'll keep you posted too!

Joy said...

I am ALSO curious if you can purchase just one of the peanut butters at a time and still get the $1 catalina??? This morning I bought 2 at a time and got the $1 catalina.

Joanie Demer said...

I went back to Safeway and bought one peanut butter-- but no catalina printed. :(
Can't believe I just paid $1.49 for peanut butter! What a rip! :)

Rachel A said...

I didn't try just one since Joanie tried and it didn't work but I did buy 6 in one transaction and it did indeed spit out 3 $1.00 catalinas.
I also had the .75 cents off coupons so I was able to get my peanut butter for about 24 cents a piece.