Saturday, July 11, 2009

Staples is Krazy! Paper and Pencils for a Penny! +MORE!!

Staples has some KRAZY deals starting this Sunday in honor of back to school.
(seriously? Is summer half over?)
You can buy 2 of everything (unless you are a teacher-check w/ customer service) and it is ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!! Sneak peek at flyer here

BIC Velocity Stick Fashion Pens (5-pk.)
$1.00/1 Bic Pens HERE
Final Price: Free

BIC Wite-Out Quick Dry (2-pk.)
$0.50/1 Bic Wite Out HERE
Final Price: $0.50

Scotch Magic Tape
$1/3, any from tomorrow's insert
$1.00/1 3 pk+ from tomorrow's insert
We'll have to read these coupons
to see if either will apply to sale Scotch product.

8-Pack Pencils (through 7/15)
Price: $0.01

Acme Junior 5″ Blunt or Pointed Scissors (2-pk.)
Price: $1.00

Sharpie Major Accent Highlighters (6-pk.)
Price: $1.00

Staples Mini Magnetic Stapler
Price: $1.00

Staples Pink Wedge Erasers (3-pk.)
Price: $1.00

Staples Translucent Pencil Boxes
Price: $1.00
Thanks MavenofSavin!

Easy Rebate Deals

Staples Copy Paper (8.5″ x 11″), $3.69
$3.68 Staples Easy Rebate (through 7/15)
Final Price: $0.01

Staples Photo Plus Paper (4″ x 6″), $9.99
$8.99 Staples Easy Rebate
Final Price: $1.00

thanks DealSeekingMom!

6 comments:

kandie_mcd said...

Has anyone done the rebate deal at Staples for paper? Do you know if there is a limit how many packages you can get the rebate on?

Sarah said...

I would love to know about the paper too. Buy 6 for $2.14 & the do the rebate and get back $22.08. Nice if it will work.

Lynn said...

I was wondering if anyone knows what the limits are for teachers and if home educators are considered for this deal? Do you have to show proof you are an educator?

Also, if this is the same rebate for paper they were doing a month or two ago, the limit is 2. Which reminds me I still haven't received my rebate check!

Marie said...

I am a teacher, and my Staples lets me purchase double the limit. But there's nothing to stop you from going back the next day! If it's something I know I need a class set of, some clerks will let me just by 20 rather than come back for 4 or 6 each day, depending on the item.

amanda said...

The rebate will only allow 2 and it will not allow you to submit for more!

bladbox said...

Awesome! I missed out on the paper deal last time! I went and got 4 reams in two transactions. Thanks for the post!