Thursday, July 9, 2009

WinCo: 2 lb cheese for $2.93 with coupon

Thanks Darlene, from Coupon Gossip, for these verified WinCo deals!
She says, "cheap cheese isn't cheesy and hopes this will pair nicely will all those refried beans I suspect you've purchased from Albs this month. *wink* Do I hear burritos for dinner?"

HY Top Medium Chedder Cheese 2 lb $3.93
$1/1 IP here
Final Price: $2.93

Lindsey Olives $0.98
$1.00/2 here
Final Price: $0.48, wyb 2
thanks Michael!

Campbells Chicken Noodle soup 10 oz $0.68

Campbells Tomato soup 10 oz $0.68

Welch's grape jelly 32 oz $1.88

Velveeta Shells & Cheese, microwave cups $0.75

For Darlene's Daily Dish, visit Coupon Gossip!

Last week at Winco I also found:

Bar S Hot Dogs $0.48
$1/2 HERE
Final Price: FREE

$1.98 8th Continent Soy milk
$2.00/1 HERE
Final Price: FREE

What else have you all found at Winco?

8 comments:

kandie_mcd said...

The coupon link for Campbell's is expired. :-( Just FYI!

Michael N said...

I bought the Lindsay Olives at Winco yesterday using my 1.00 off 2 cans coupon with the final price being .48 each which is less than 1/2 what Albies price would have been with my coupons .

Joanie Demer said...

Thanks Kandie! I'll get that down. Bummer!
Thanks Michael! I'll ad the olives to the list!

MacLerran Family said...

There are coupons out there Kool-Aid Unsweetened Packets, Any (10) And Save $2.00 On Any Sugar - 06-21-09 SS

Kool-Aid is .10 per Pack: s0

So Buy 10 kool-aids for $1.00

And 5 lbs of Hy Top Sugar is $2.22 -

after the coupon - it makes the sugar
.22 for 5 LBS! A stock up price for us! (We drink Kool-aid all year long!)

All About The Girls... said...

I was at the Nampa Winco today and they had Bumble Bee Albacore Tuna for $.98 for the 3 oz. pouch. If you use the $1.00 coupon for any 2.5 oz or 5 oz pouch, it ends up being FREE! I had no problems with using the coupon today even though I was buying the 3 oz pouch. (Sorry but I don't remember which insert the coupon came from).

NW Coupon Lady said...

I collect prices for the WinCo in Richland WA and contribute to the Grocery Gathering and Grocery Deals.

nwcouponlady.blogspot.com Look under my labels Grocery Deals.

Soledad said...

Winco does not accept printed coupons off the internet, or do they do that now? Let me know cause it would be so good if they do!

Joanie Demer said...

Solidad,

They ABSOLUTELY DO TAKE INTERNET PRINTABLE COUPONS NOW!

As of maybe 5 months ago?