Thursday, August 20, 2009

Albertsons Deals Around the Blogosphere: 8/19-8/25

FRIENDS OF KCL!
Let's get together and share upcoming Albertsons deals to help everybody maximize their savings this week! If you are a blogger or KCL reader and you've made a post about an Albertsons deal for THIS WEEK, link up and share the coupon love!
Check back for Mr. Linky every Thursday. Hope we can all help our readers find the best deals and save lots of money!
This week, PLEASE share your Albertsons transactions! Take a picture post it on your blog (I know you probably already have) and tell us how much you saved!


Here are some rules we ask that you please you follow:

1. Please list your blog name and then a brief scenario in parentheses, ex. Krazy Coupon Lady ($.XX OOP!).
2. Please link directly to your post, not your blog homepage or label.
3. Please include a reciprocal link back to http://krazycouponlady.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Allie said...

You know what? I don't have a blog, but I just got back from Albertson's in Orem, Ut. I bought 4, 8 count packages of the smaller size Juicy Juice (8 oz.), on sale for 2/$4. I used a $1 off 1 coupon from last Sunday's paper on all four of them. That's $1 per package!! I actually walked out with them for free when I used my $5 off my next purchase from last weeks sale.

Allie said...

Sorry, that's the 4.23 oz. that's on sale 2/$4.

Dawn said...

So the diaper deal is really good with the box top sale this week, however my Albie's does not have size 4 diapers, and they said they would not be getting anymore. I am so frustraded that they have a sale and not the product to sale. A raincheck is not going to help, is anyone else having this problem?

shelley said...

Dawn,
You should be able to order them in from the warehouse. If they carry them at other Albertson's, they can get them for you from the warehouse. I did this just last week with the Keebler stuff that was on sale.....my Alb. doesn't carry the Keebler vanilla wafers....so the mgr called the supplier (not even the warehouse) and got me a case at the sale price.
If they don't carry them at all, and they advertized them, they should substitute for a product of equal value. Ask them.