Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Albertson's Matchups Week of 8/12

Check out our Albertsons 101 Post HERE
Print Albertson's Coupon Policy HERE

Wholly Guacamole or Salsa 7 oz. $2.50

Use the $1/1 from 6/28
Final Price: $1.50

Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt 6 oz. $.50
$0.75/4 - Yogurt, Any Brand, Idaho & Utah - (coupons.com)
Final price: $.31

Darigold Milk Singles 16 oz. $1.00
$1.00/2 - Darigold Milk Singles - (consumer.darigold.com)
Final Price: $.50

Crisco Olive Oil 16.9 oz. $5.00
Use the $1/1 from 5/17
Final Price: $4.00

Banana Boat Suncare 3-16 oz. 40% Off
Use the $1/1 from 5/3
Final Price: Will Vary

Colgate Toothbrush $1.00

Use the $.40/1 from 7/26
Final Price: $.60

N
ature Made Vitamins 12-500 ct. B1G1
Use the $1/1 from 8/2
Final Price: Will Vary

Kraft Promo: $25 in FREE Groceries
Spend $25 or more on participating Kraft Products
and get $5 off your next purchase
Plus a $20 mail-in rebate!!
- Be sure to keep your transactions in $25 amounts
- Limit one Rebate per address.
-Final Price reflects the $5 Catalina savings (essentially 20%), but not the Mail in Rebate.
-You can do more than one transaction, to roll your Catalina- but you can NOT get more than 1 Rebate.
-As far as I can tell ( I have researched this, but haven't called Kraft) this Rebate is valid when you spend $25 BEFORE coupons.

California Pizza Kitchen Flatbread Melts $2.50
Use the $1/1 from 5/17
Final Price: $1.00

California Pizza Kitchen Pizza For One $2.50
Use the $1/1 from 5/17
Final Price: $1.00

California Pizza Kitchen Pizza $6.00
Use the $1/1 from 5/17
Final Price: $3.80

DiGiorno Flatbread Melts 5.9-6 oz. $2.50
Use the $.75/1 from 5/17
Final Price: $1.25

Jell-O gelatin .6-6 oz. $1.25
Use the $.50/2 from 7/26
Final Price: $.75
Jello Pudding 1.5-5.9 oz. or Gelatin .6-6 oz. $1.25
$0.50/2 (IE) - Jello Gelatin boxes - (bricks.coupons.com)
$0.50/2 (FF) - Jello Gelatin boxes - (bricks.coupons.com)
Final Price: $.75

Kraft Cheese Singles 10.7-12 oz. $2.50
Use the $1/2 from 8/9
Final Price: $1.50

Kraft Chunk or Shredded Cheese 5-8 oz $1.67
Use the $1/2 from 8/9
Final Price: $.84

Kraft Philadelphia Soft or Whipped Cream Cheese 8 oz. $1.67
Use the $1/2 from 8/9
Final Price: $.84

Kraft String Cheese 12 oz. or String-Ums $3.00
Use the $1/2 from 8/9
Final Price: $1.90

Nabisco Crackerfuls 6 oz $2.50
Use the $1/1 from 7/12
Final Price: $1.00

Oscar Mayer Wallet Packs Deli Meat 10 oz. $3.00
Final Price: $2.40

Planters Mixed Nuts $3.00
Use the $1/2 from 6/28
Final Price: $1.90

Velveeta Shells & Cheese Cups $1.00
Use the B1G1 FREE from 8/9
Final Price: $.40 each
Purchase 2 or more and receive a $1 Catalina!
Starts Friday 8/14


Post Promo: Buy 4 Participating Items, Save $4 Instantly
Final Price reflects the Instant Savings (essentially $1 per item)

Honey Bunches of Oats $2.50
Use the $1/2 from 7/26
Final Price: $1.00

P
ost Grape Nuts 24 oz. $2.50
Use the $1/2 from 7/26
Final Price: $1.00

Post Selects 13-16 oz. $2.50
Use the $1/2 from 7/26
Final Price: $1.00
**Post Selects Cereal
purchase between 8/14 - 9/6
Buy (2) & Get $1 OYNSO
Buy (3) & Get $2
Buy (4) or More & Get $3

Shredded Wheat $2.50
Use the $1/2 from 7/26
Final Price: $1.00

28 comments:

Kristen Ann said...

Where do I find the coupon when it says :Use the $1/2 from 7/26 ?
Sorry.. new at this :) But loving it.

Brazen Hussey's said...

Do you know how long this promo will last? I will not be able to do my shopping till Monday the 17th.

Elisa said...

Digiorno pizzas came with a dollar catalina when I bought them.

Vanessa said...

Where's the coupon for the Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese?

cjphoto2 said...

Elisa, how many Digiorno did you buy to get your catalina? Was it a $1 cat?

cjphoto2 said...

Oops, sorry just read that again. It was a $1 cat. :)

Amber Red said...

Do you know if you can use a different address....like work that you can still get it?

Terry said...

cream cheese coupon was in the Red Plum insert in the Sunday paper.

Vanessa said...

Thank you, Terri :D

Anna said...

Kristen Anna when it says: $1/2 from 7/26 that means that the coupon came in the July 26th Sunday paper.
Brazen Hussey's the sale goes through Aug 18th

Troy said...

Albertsons will also have the Kids Colgate toothpaste on sale for 10/$10. If you use your .75 off colgate coupon (includes Colgate kids), they will only be .25 each. This was verified at the Greenhurst Albertsons today. You will have to hurry, the coupon that it works with expires on 8/15 (sorry I don't know what insert it came from).

rattriffic said...

Im so excited about this next sale, although I think I may be divorced and homeless if I bring home another bottle of salad dressing:-)

here is my huge savings from the gm, unileaver, p g & e sales. Have to brag somewhere!!

usually I do not buy such large quantities but they were such good deals and we had let our supplies run down so it was time to stock up again, thankfully the store I use ( 36th and state) is great about ordering for us couponers anyways I spent 101.00 out of pocket and started off with 40.00 in catalinas so really 140.00 dollars and saved just under 1,000.00 “krazy” good right?

46 all 3x free and clear
6 bounce free (120ct)
3 large cascade
3 toilet paper (24ct)
2 paper towels (8)
2 arrowhead water (24pack)
2 bounty napkins
15 suave shampoo/conditioner
12 deodorant(6 degree/6 dove)
9 vasaline lotion
14 boxes of puffs tissue
7 brownies
7 natures valley clusters
8 pringles
8 best foods mayonnaise
12 hamburger helper
10 cookie mixes
45 cake mixes
now where to store it all??

Tia said...

Is anyone else having problems printing the darigold milk coupon when I go to the site it says zip code error and tells me to enter a zip code but there is nowhere to enter one.

Emilee Wolters said...

Tia-
I had a the same problem a few weeks ago. You have to go back to the homepage and navagate to the coupon from there. Hope that helps

Rachel @ burpiebaby.blogspot.com said...

jared at the caldwell store near stadium ordered 14 pallets of post cereal but NONE came in. you might want to let your readers know that he said that it will be on sale again for this deal in 2 weeks so hold onto your coupons. he also said the catalina deal itself lasts for quite a long time too
Rachel
http://sasshopper.blogspot.com/

lbellmer said...

The promo lasts through 8/23. I just did a couple moneymakers! Bought 26 Kraft Easy Macs, and used 13 of the 2/55 cents coupons (I got a bundle off eBay -- and they are good until the end of October). Well after it's all said and done -- got all 26 FREE, and Kraft owes me about $7.50!! Just got to turn in the rebate form. I did this transaction twice, so I have 52 free cups and $15 coming my way....yahoo.

lbellmer said...

Oh -- and YES, it works with the $25 BEFORE coupons!

roamingsara said...

Has anyone noticed that some of the products in the ad are not on the "printable shopping list" provided from the kraft website? Just making sure that if I buy items not on the list they still count.

Tracy C said...

Is anyone else having trouble finding the Darigold "singles" coupon? The 4 I see are for Milk, Lactose Free milk, Sour Cream and flavored half and half.

Terry said...

I did the kraft promo and wasnt really paying attention and went way over $20 - the items are not marked like they were for the GM promo, so I wasnt sure if what I was buying counted, I lost track and wanted to make sure I had enough to get the deal - ooops, spent about $40 before coupons - but I stocked up on those 10/$10 lunchables for my boys and got a $1.50/7 lunchables catalina. I also did the GM promo one more time - worked like a charm - they were just out of the ALL detergent - bummer. I'll miss getting those $15 catalina's every time I shop!

Rattriffic - I love reading all our deals and chatting about it! Brag away! I didnt catch on to the All till the end of the promo or I would've gotten more, I think I beat ya on the brownies with 8 boxes, LOL! 45 cake mixes? holy happy birthday - heehee - you just cant argue stocking up when it's less than 50 cents an item in my opinion! I cringe to think I've paid as much as $2 or more for a cake mix ;-)

Terry said...

For those of you that have been doing this awhile - is there always some kind of great promo going on at Albertsons? Since I've been doing this (maybe mid/late July) - its been very exciting between the Dr. Pepper and GM promo's (and I think there was a smaller one in between those two?).

Terry said...

Is it still a good deal to do the kraft promo once you've already done the rebate? Are there enough sale items plus coupons to make it "krazy" at all with the $5 catalina? These are products I do not normally buy - so I don't know what they cost at other stores like Fred Meyer or Winco.

So - if I use up my last $15 catalina along with my $5 - I can get 7 packages of morningstar products, cheese its, special k bars and some corn flakes - for $1.11 before tax and get a $10 rebate - ya hoooooo!

But - it'll be hard to pry that $15 catalina out of my hand.....should I save it for something else? :-P

Rochelle and Zach said...

On the Velveeta Shells & Cheese Cups listed in this post, you only get the $1 Cat between 8/14 and 9/7. It looks like it's just a $1 Cat... I was hoping it would be $1 for every 2. Wouldn't that be a deal!

sunnie said...

How do you do the Kraft rebate for the $20? They didn't give me anything at Albertsons.

Terry said...

ooops - I meant $25 not $20 - Sunnie, you just buy $25 worth of participating kraft products - like capri sun, cream cheese, jell-o snacks, easy mac (there is a nice insert with the info in today's paper) - you get a $5 catalina when you pay and rebate info to fill out for the $20 rebate (you have to mail in your receipt with the participating products circled on it).

Terry said...

OK, my brain is slower than my fingers - looks like you are clear on the promo but just didnt get your catalina and rebate info? Mine was very slow to print off after I was rung up - the cashier and I waited patiently for it to print. The rebate form is on a catalina.

ericandash said...

Just wanted to say that the $25 is definitely BEFORE coupons! I just did a transaction, this is what I did:

3 Crispy Crust Digiorno Pizzas (6.59 each)
2 Packs of Kraft Natural Shredded cheese (1.67 each)
2 Packs of Jello pudding cups (3.00 each)

Total: 29.11

I used:
3 $1.50/1 Digiorno coupons
1 $1.00/2 Kraft cheese coupons
2 $.60/1 Jello Coupons

Then my total was: 22.41

Then I used a $2 survey from a past receipt
Then I used 2 $10 catalinas from the unilever deal

So my OOP was only $0.41!!!
Then the $5 catalina printed and also the rebate form!

Now I will submit my rebate and get $20 back! Pretty sweet!

lbellmer said...

Yep -- you are only supposed to get the rebate once, but I did my buying twice (on the easy mac cups) as my teenage son devours them. Then I gave the 2nd rebate to my daughter who is in college to fill out, and could use the extra $20 for groceries. It was a winning deal for the WHOLE family!