Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Albertson's Sale Week of 8/5

The GM Promo continues this week, and is looking hot! I am doing a separate post for everything included in that promo. Stay tuned.
Listed below you will find all the other coupon deals of the week.
There are also three more doublers in the Wednesday ad, which can be used in the same transaction as the 2 from Sunday!

Del Monte Fruit Naturals 7.5-8 oz. $1.00

Use the $1/2 from 7/12
Final Price: $.50

Tyson Grilled Chicken or Beef Strips 6 oz. B1G1
Use the $.55/2 from 5/31
Final Price: $1.72 each

Dannon Activia 4 ct. $2.00
Use the $1/1 from 7/26
$1/1 - Dannon Activa - (activia.us.com)
Final Price: $1.00

Dannon Crush Cups, DanActive or Danimals $2.00
Use the $1/1 from 7/26
Final Price: $1.00

Powerade 32 oz. $.75
Buy 10, Get 5 FREE
Final Price: $.50 each when you buy 15

Mrs. Cubbison's Croutons 5-6 oz. Restaurant Style $1.39
Use the B1G1 from 7/26
Final Price: $.70 each


3 Day Sale 8/7-8/9

Arrowhead Water 24 pack Limit 2
Final Price: $2.77

Albertsons Butter 1 lb. Limit 2
Final Price: $1.47

Asparagus
Final Price: $1.88 per lb

Go HERE for the GM Promo!

14 comments:

Coupon Crazies said...

Wowsers! Does anyone know if there is supposed to be more doublers in this Sundays paper?

In the last 2 days I have gotten over $1,200 worth of products and still have only spent about $30 Out of pocket and have my $15 in catalinas still to use!!

This is INSANE!! Thank you KCL!!

Michelle in Boise said...

Where are the 3 doublers in today's ad - - ? - - I don't see them? So far as I can tell all we have are the 2 from the Sunday ad.

Jody said...

No doublers in Rexburg, either.

Spencer said...

No doubles in UT.

Amy said...

Oregonian Albertsons ads did not have doublers either. Are there some that have them?

Coupon Crazies said...

No Doublers today! Bummer... good thing I took advantage of the five from Sunday while I could!!

Teresa Tolman said...

I think that they must have figured out the catalina problem because I have had nothing but trouble the last 2 days and today all 7 of my transactions went perfectly,the catalinas all printed like they should, it was a miracle!!!

Proud Mom of 5 said...

Coupon Crazies...I have a question for you...which store did you shop, and do they double the coupons that say "do not double"? I had 6 transactions planned out that would have only cost me about $20 OOP, but my store was limiting it to 2 transactions per day, and they were out of most stuff, so I had to rearrange and go to the Greenhurst store, and they would not double most of my coupons because they were printables that said "do not double" on them.

I ended up spending about $50 OOP on $326 worth of groceries, but I still have $15 to use. I just figured I could have saved about another $15 if they would have doubled my coupons. Still did really well, though, so can't complain.

Terry said...

I posted this above, but the butter is not ringing up right at the Albertsons of five mile and overland - I didnt notice till I left the store and had my boys with me, so I will go back tonight to fix. The morningstar products arent ringing up right either.

rattriffic said...

I always use 36th and state and they are amazing from the checkers to the managers they will try to find any way they can to make something work and EVERY PERSON SHOULD KNOW DO NOT DOUBLE MEANS THEY WONT BE REIMBURSED BY MANUFACTURER!! It seems companies need to go to coupon school or something, hello doublers are not reimbursed so I can't see their point.... it is unfortunate that some stores try to keep people from buying stuff from them and others go out of their way to help people and get sales....I dont get it?? :-)

Lady Thought said...

No doublers in the Idaho Press Tribune...were there some in the Idaho Statesman?

syringachalet said...

There were no DOUBLERS in todays Idaho Press Tribune. The DOUBLERS from Sunday are good until Sunday, Aug 9 so if you got extra papers on Sunday youre set. If not, sorry.

Terry said...

OK - just realized (and found out at Albertson's) the butter deal doesnt start till the 7th....I got too excited and jumped the gun :( lesson learned!

Tracy said...

Most of the time the doublers do not come in our newspaper BUT they have them at the service desk. We have found it interesting to watch how they pick and choose who they will give them to. Yesterday I had my husband ask for them and he got enough to use 5 doublers on several transactions!