Monday, August 10, 2009

Cheap Huggies at CVS

Oh, how I wish I lived near a CVS!!
Check out this scenario if you have a baby in diapers
and live within 400 miles of a CVS! (yes, I think it would be worth driving for!)


Huggies Diapers or Pull-Ups 2/$18 ($9.00 each)
Buy two, Receive $4 ECBs
$1.50/1 - Huggies Diapers - (coupons.com)
$2.00/1 - Pull-Ups Training Pants - (pull-ups.com)
$1.50/1 Huggies Diapers from 7/19 Smart Source
$2.00/1 Huggies Overnights from 7/19 Smart Source
$3.00/1 Huggies Pure and Natural from 7/19 Smart Source (I've never seen this kind at my CVS)
Final Price:$5.00-5.50 each after coupons and ECB

Check back later today for Joanie's scenario she tried out,
or go HERE for all the matchups!

7 comments:

Taralee said...

I did this deal today, it's even better if you go to the pharmacy and ask about the ReadyFill Prescription program, because they will give you a CVS coupon book with a $4/20 CVS coupon in it. Add a $2 filler item to bring your total up to $20 and then you save an extra $4!

It makes the diapers $3-3.50/pack!

Maven of Savin' said...

Do not forget to activate your $1.50 upromise coupon. I used the survey $5/$25 coupon and added in the Revlon makeup!! Almost FREE after caregivers and a upromise coupon!!http://www.mavenofsavin.com/2009/08/cheap-huggies-cvs.html

tinnie23 said...

What is the caregivers rebate? I have heard of this before but not all the details. Available to anyone?

Lyn said...

Here's what I did for cheap Huggies....
I did 2 transactions...
1 pack of Huggies and 22 .50 candy bars. Total before Qs of $20.

Then, used 4/20 from pharmacy, $2 Huggies Q from mailer, 11 1/2 candy bar Qs. Net of $3 per transaction. Then, on second transaction received the $4 extra bucks.
Net of $2. Then, will get $1.50 back from caregivers. Net of .50 plus tax for two packs.

I also get the $1.50 from U promise.

Lyn said...

Tinnie23,

Go to caregiversmarketplace.com for details. You get .75 pack per pack! I just get a check for $42 today and last year was able to get swim diapers on clearance and they ended up free after the rebate....

The Baldwin Brigade said...

I just did this as well. I bought 2 Huggies and one Organix Shampoo (6.99 w/ a "try me free" rebate on it). Total was 26 something. I used a $3 off mailer and $1.50 off from the paper, and the $5 off 25 from their website. I paid 16.70 and will get 6.99 back, total is 9.71 for 2 packs of diapers and one great shampoo!

Kimberly said...

I did this deal twice.
I bought two packages for each transaction =$18
Take out ECB (-$4)=$14
Then I used two $3 off coupons =$8 total...so $4 for each package!

I LOVE CVS!!