Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gap BOGO FREE sale update!

Gap Buy One Get One FREE shirts is still on today!
Read posts here and here!

Corporate sent out a memo yesterday adding some exclusions to the sale, so if you go in store today, make sure you are ready for more stringent rules. On the forums I'm reading, it sounds like some stores are still including ALL tops and others are restricting it to more basic short and long sleeve tees. 'Your mileage may vary', as they say!

I think I'm going to cave and get some graphic tees for my daughter. Does she need more clothes? No, but at $5 a piece, those shirts are hard to resist!

2 comments:

Tawsha said...

I was at the boise store this morning and the shirts are not $5!!! They will not honor both the 2 for $20 and the buy one get one free.You have to pay 12.50 for 2 shirts to get the 2 free.

Tawsha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.