Tuesday, August 4, 2009

General Mills Promo at Albertson's: RED HOT!!!!

Spend $30 on participating products and Save $15 On Your Next Order
Get to $30 Before Tax and Coupons and stay right at $30
If you have $60 worth of products, split it into 2 transactions
The $15 will be in the form of a Catalina to use on the next order
You will maximize your savings, if you do multiple orders and roll your Catalinas.
The price listed is the price BEFORE factoring in the $15 Catalina.
Sale runs TODAY through Aug 8th, so get clippin'!

10 for $10
($.50 each after you factor in Catalina savings)

Ben& Jerry's Ice Cream Cups 3.6oz


Lipton Dry Soup Mix 2pk

Betty Crocker Cake Mix 18-19.5oz
$0.50/2 - Betty Crocker Cake Mix & Frosting - (coupons.com)

Knorr Pasta or Rice Sides 4-6.4oz
Knorr Rice and Pasta Side Dishes, any .75/2 from 5/17

_____________________________________________________

2 for $3 ($.75 each after you factor in Catalina savings)

Betty Crocker Hamburger, Chicken or Tuna Helper 4.7-9.2oz
$0.75/3 - Hamburger Helper, Any - (coupons.com)

Betty Crocker Specialty Potatoes 20oz

Bisquick 20oz
_____________________________________________________

3 for $5 ($.84 each after you factor in Catalina savings)

Suave deodorant 2.6oz
Suave Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant, any .75/1 from 5/17

Suave Kids Shampoo, Conditioner or Detangler 10.5-12oz
Suave Hair Care, any .50/2 from 5/17

Suave Professional Shampoo or Conditioner 14.5oz
Suave Hair Care, any .50/2 from 5/17
$1.00/2 (IE) - Suave Shampoo or Conditioner - (bricks.coupons.com)
$1.00/2 (FF) - Suave Shampoo or Conditioner - (bricks.coupons.com)


Wish-Bone Salad Dressing 7-16oz
Wish-Bone or Wish-Bone Western Dressings, any 16 oz. or larger .75/1 from 6/28
$.75/1 (IE) - Wish-bone Dressing - (bricks.coupons.com)
$.75/1 (FF) - Wish-bone Dressing - (bricks.coupons.com)


Ragu Pasta Sauce 13.5-26oz
$1.00/2 (IE) - Ragu - (bricks.coupons.com)
$1.00/2 (FF) - Ragu - (bricks.coupons.com)


Green Giant Vegetables 7-10oz box

Chex Mix Traditional, Gardettos, Bugles, Cheerios Snack Mix or Chex Mix 100-calorie 4.2-8.75oz
$0.50/1 - Chex Mix Select Varieties - (coupons.com)
$0.50/1 - Chex Mix Select Varieties - (boxtops4education.com)
$0.50/1 - Chex Mix Select Varieties - (pillsbury.com)
$0.50/1 - Chex Mix Select Varieties - (bettycrocker.com)


Betty Crocker Cookie Pouch 17.5oz
$0.40/1 - Betty Crocker Cookie Mix - (boxtops4education.com)
$0.40/1 - Betty Crocker Cookie Mix - (bettycrocker.com)
$0.40/1 - Betty Crocker Cookie Mix - (coupons.com)


Betty Crocker Warm Delights 2.9-3.35oz
$0.50/1 - Betty Crocker Warm Delights - (coupons.com)

Betty Crocker Warm Delights minis 2.46oz
$0.50/1 - Betty Crocker Warm Delights Bowls - (boxtops4education)
$0.50/1 - Betty Crocker Warm Delights Bowls - (pillsbury.com)
$0.50/1 - Betty Crocker Warm Delights Bowls - (bettycrocker.com)

_____________________________________________________

2 for $4 ($1.00 each after you factor in Catalina savings)

Suave Hair Spray, Mousse or Gel 7-11oz


Suave Body Wash 12-18oz

$0.75/2 - Suave bodywash - (suave.com)

Progresso Light Soup 18.5oz


Bertolli Pasta Sauce 13.5-24oz


Progresso Reduced Sodium Soup 18.5-19oz


Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks 4.5-9oz
(Gushers, Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Snacks, Fruit Rollups, Fruit Stickerz)
Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, et al, any boxes .50/2 from 7/12
$0.50/2 - Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot, gushers - (coupons.com)
$0.50/2 - Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot, gushers - (pillsbury.com)
$0.50/2 - Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot, gushers - (bettycrocker.com)
$0.40/1 - Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Shapes - (coupons.com)

General Mills Cereal -
12.25oz Honey Nut Cheerios,
12.8oz Cinnamon Toast Crunch,
120z Honey Kix,
13oz Reese's Puffs,
11.25-12.2oz Cookie Crisp,
8.7oz Kix

General Mills cereals listed, any Boo Berry, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp, Count Chocula, Dora the Explorer, Franken Berry, French Toast Crunch, Golden Grahams, Kix, Lucky Charms, Reese’s Puffs, or Trix $1/2 (8-22-09) SS-7/12
$1.00/2 - Cheerios, Big G - (coupons.com)
$0.55/1 - Cheerios, Banana Nut - (coupons.com)
$0.55/1 - Cheerios, Banana Nut - (pillsbury.com)
$0.55/1 - Cheerios, Honey Nut, Big G - (coupons.com)
$0.55/1 - Cheerios, Original - (coupons.com)
$0.75/1 - Cheerios, Muliti Grain - (coupons.com)

Country Crock Spread 15oz

$0.55/1 - Country Crock Calcium plus Vitamin D - (countrycrock.com)
$0.55/1 (IE) - Country Crock - (bricks.coupons.com)
$0.55/1 (FF) - Country Crock - (bricks.coupons.com)

Betty Crocker Muffin Mix 15.2-19.6oz

Betty Crocker Premium Brownies 16.5-26.7oz
$0.75/2 - Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie mix - (coupons.com)
$0.75/2 - Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie mix - (bettycrocker.com)
$0.75/2 - Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie mix - (boxtops4education.com)

Skippy Peanut Butter 15-16.3oz

_____________________________________________________

2 for $5 ($1.25 each after you factor in Catalina savings)

Best Foods Mayonnaise 22-30oz

Best Foods product, any 18 oz. or larger .60/1 (8-9-09) RP-5/17
Best Foods product, any 18 oz. or larger .60/1 (9-20-09) RP-6/28

Dove or Degree Ultra Deodorant 2.6-3oz

Degree Men Absolute Protection Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant, any $1.25/1 (8-23-09) RP-6/28
Degree Men Deodorant with Silver Ion Technology, any $1/1 (8-9-09) RP-5/17
Degree men or Women Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant, any .75/1 (8-23-09) RP-6/28
Degree Men or Women Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant, any .75/1 (8-9-09) RP-5/17
Dove Anti-Perspirants/Deodorants and/or Body Mists, any $1.50/2 (8-30-09) RP-6/7
$1.00/1 (IE) - Degree Men Absolute Protection - (bricks.coupons.com)
$1.00/1 (FF) - Degree Men Absolute Protection - (bricks.coupons.com)
$.75/1 - Degree Women Ultra Clear (degreeclinical.com)

$1.50/2 - Dove Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant - (content.dove.us)
$2.00/1 (IE) - Dove Clinical Protection - (bricks.coupons.com)
$2.00/1 (FF) - Dove Clinical Protection - (bricks.coupons.com)


Dove or Caress Bar Soap 2-pk


Yoplait YoPlus Yogurt 4ct 4oz

$1.00/1 - Yoplait Yogurt, Yo-Plus 4 Pack - (coupons.com)
$1.00/1 - Yoplait Yogurt, Yo-Plus 4 Pack - (pillsbury.com)
$1.00/1 - Yoplait Yogurt, Yo-Plus 4 Pack - (bettycrocker.com)


Lipton Tea Bags 22-100ct


Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion 3.1-10oz


Pillsbury Cookie Dough 14-16.5oz

Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Goods Products, any .75/3 (8-22-09) SS-5/31
Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough, any variety .55/1 (10-3-09) SS-7/12
$1.00/1 - Pillsbury Simply Refrigerated Cookie Dough - (coupons.com)
$1.00/1 - Pillsbury Simply Refrigerated Cookie Dough - (pillsbury.com)
$1.00/1 - Pillsbury Simply Refrigerated Cookie Dough - (boxtops4education.com)


Klondike Ice Cream Bars (6ct) or Popsicle Novelties (20-24ct)
$1.00/2 - Klondike Products - (klondikecoupon.com)

Nature Valley Nut Clusters (5oz), Chex Mix Bars (7.4oz) or FiberOne Bars (7oz)

$0.60/1 - Chex Mix Bars - (coupons.com)
$0.60/1 - Chex Mix Bars - (pillsbury.com)
$0.60/1 - Chex Mix Bars - (bettycrocker.com)
$0.60/1 - Chex Mix Bars - (boxtops4education.com)
Nature Valley Granola Bars, any flavor/variety boxes .70/2 (9-5-09) SS-7/12

$0.40/1 - Fiber One Chewy Bars - (coupons.com)

Q-tips Cotton Swabs 300-375ct


IBC Root Beer 6pk 12oz bottles


_____________________________________________________

2 for $6 ($1.50 each after you factor in Catalina savings)

Breyers Ice Cream 1.5qt

$1.00/2 - Breyers Products - (klondikecoupon.com)
$1.00/2 - Breyers Products - (coupons.com)

2 for $7
($1.75 each after you factor in Catalina savings)

All Liquid Laundry Detergent 32 loads

$1/1 - All Detergent - (alllaundry.com)
All or Surf Laundry Detergent, any $1/1 from 6/28

Macaroni Grill Dinner Entree 8-18.28oz


_____________________________________________________

2 for $10 ($2.50 each after you factor in Catalina savings)

Snapple Tea or Fruit Drinks 12-16.9oz or 6-16oz

$1.00/1 - Snapple Tea - (smartsource.com)

57 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! This all sounds so great, but it's all so confusing to me! I rarely shop at Albertson's because I love in California and don't get the doublers out here, but these deals look great with out doublers.

I would be willing to try... would there be any way that you could post some scenarios for some of these items?

Cynthia said...

I was wondering is the all detergent,hamburger,tuna,chicken helper,and the knorr pasta or rice sides in on the catalina as well and if you use your catalina for another purchase then you should get another one right? thanks for all your help :-)

Susan @ organicdeals said...

This started on 7.29 in So California. I have a scenario for getting Cascadian Farms organic cereal/granola bars & Organic Ragu on my blog here:

http://organicdeals.blogspot.com/2009/08/albertsons-get-1500-back-promo-update.html

Did the deal today... worked like a charm! Ours ends on 8.4.09. this is a great promo!

Aleks "OLA" Stewart said...

I checked my Albertsons and they weren't having the special-I live in Dallas. Is this specific to certain geographic areas?

Pip said...

I shop at Jewel-Osco and they were running this deal beginning today. I clipped coupons (cereal, Betty Crocker brownie mix, yogurt, bought 2 of the Lipton tea as it was a great price) and made sure everything matched up and it worked great. Not all of the items on the ad were marked on the aisles and I did stay away from those. The second time I went back everything rang up at $48 (I had some other items) and between coupons and using the $15 catalina my bill was $20 plus it kicked out another $15 catalina. I also got a free gallon of milk from another cereal promotion. The clerk was really wondering how I pulled it off. I was pleased, but Jewel doesn't double so those of you who shop at Alberton's are going to get a great deal.

Many of the Unilever products weren't marked with the promotion.

Today I realized I missed the General Mills Breakfast cereal club for Jewel-Osco and that also would have generated more coupons for every five cereals purchased.

Tom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom said...

Thought i would share this deal i did today 1 time here in boise.

10 - 500ct Q-tips
2 for $6
gave the 7 - .30 coupons i had and used 3 doublers
out of pocket cost was $23.75 after taxes
and printed $2, $5, $5, $5, & $10 cats for $27 total!!

MADE $3.25!!!

Tom said...

BTW it was at albertsons :)

Pip said...

Also I wanted to ask if anyone is having trouble getting coupons to print at the All detergent site? I registered, they sent an email, the email says to click back on the site and that just leads me back to registering.

rattriffic said...

i used the ragu coupons bought 18 jars of pasta sauce for $ 30.00 used 9 ragu 1.00/2 coupons and all 7 of the doublers for another $7.00 off this made my total $12.00 then I got a catalina back for $ 15.00 I made $$ and we love pasta! even if you dont use any doublers it is still $19.00 for 18 jars of sauce and they give you $15.00 back so $4 bucks for 18 jars is still pretty good if you ask me:-)

Terry said...

I did a deal and used the .75 cents off 2 skippy peanut butter - got 4 (part of the 2 for $4) and I got two $1 catalina's along with my $15 dollars in catalina's - nice surprise and my receipt had a notice to complete a survey on my shopping trip and I got a code for $2 off my next purchase for filling it out - $19 off my next purchase! not bad!

Terry said...

Here's my items, just mix and match to make $30 - all have recent coupons as I just started doing this about 2 weeks ago - so if you are new, you CAN do this!

suave kids shampoo (55 cents off 2), ragu (.30/1), chex mix (.50/1), honey nut cheerios (.55/1), kix (.75/1), skippy (.75/2 - plus get $1 catalina), best foods mayo (.60/1), degree deodorant (.75/1), vaseline lotion (1.25/1), pillsbury cookie dough (1.00/1), betty crocker brownie mix (.75/2), chex bars (.60/1), fiber one bars ($1/2). I only used 3 doublers as I wasnt sure how many I could use - but I've got plenty to take with me on my next shopping trip - when I do this again, I'll only be paying .32 cents for each item as I've got $17 worth of catalina's - plus the $2 off for the survey and then I'll get another $15 catalina - WOW! this is a great deal.

Leslie said...

My transaction not only triggered the $15 in cats but also triggered a cat for a free case of water($4.50 value) from general mills...I bought

2 Betty Crocker Cake Mixes,
4 Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie mix
4 WishBone Bountyful dressings
2 Honey nut cheerios
4 Chex mix cereal bars

paid $18.07 got back $15 and a free case of water.

Hurrayic said...

Wow this is wonderful. We don't have an Albertson's near us, but another store (probably in the same chain) is doing this too. QUESTION: How long does the catalina last once it's printed out?

Joanie Demer said...

Hurrayic,
Catalinas can vary but are usually good for around 2-4 weeks. I'm sure someone out there can give you an exact ex. date off one of their catalinas.

Terry said...

my catalina's expire on 8/16

nsmeacham said...

I have only been doing this for a bout a week adn I am a little lose. I know what a catalina is. It is a coupon that prints off the machine when you getting your ideas checked. So does that mean I have to spend $30 my first time to get one (puls whatever coupons I have) and then wait to use my catalina the next time I go in? Sorry if it is a simply answer. I must say I am really lost on this one and dont want to screw things up.

Heather Wheeler said...

You're exactly right. Your first transaction will be higher out of pocket, and then the rest of your transaction you can use the $15 Catalina. My first transaction was $16 OOP and the rest have been around $1 or less.

Spencer said...

You list the $1 off of Dove 6-pack soap as an applicable coupon, but the ad only specifies that Dove 2-packs are part of the deal. Are the Dove 6-packs secretly part of the deal too? I've also heard that Dove shampoo is part of the deal, even though they're not listed either.

Katie and Rob said...

I heard that the products on the bottom portion of the ad are not working with the promotion-the All, snapple, breyers, hamburger helper, cake mixes, etc. Have the catalinas printed for anyone when these products are included in the $30?

Anna said...

I bought 4 of the All this morning in the deal and the Catalina printed.

Declutter Your Life said...

Has the ad for this come out yet? I'm in Pocatello and want to go shopping but I don't know if it's going on here or not

Hurrayic said...

Thanks, Terry & Joanie Demer!

Terry said...

So are the bottom items in the promo? The hamburger helper, bisquick, ben and jerry's, etc? I'd love to get the all detergent with this deal - where did you shop at Anna? thxs :)

Anna said...

I got the All at the Albertson's in Emmett. It didn't have the tag on the shelf that said it was part of the promo, but it is in the ad and the catalinas printed.

menkuare said...

I called my local store here in Portland and I talked to two managers, they each told me conflicting info. One said those bottom items are included and one said they aren't. Also, the manager said you must spend $30 AFTER coupons, not before...do you think this is REALLY the case?

Ryan and Carrie said...

I am not sure if this will be read but here in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho / Spokane, Wash. ours does not start until Wednesday! I was a little bummed because we wont have doublers to use but this is a great deal anyways!

Cameron. Elizabeth. Greta. Austin. said...

I got all my coupons ready, and my transactions planned out. Then I looked at my ad from the mail, and I don't see anything in it at all about a promo like that. Is it not going on in Washington?

Wendy said...

Hey Joanie,
in the ad it says that the dove beauty bars 2 pack are in the promo, but the coupon you listed is for a 6 bar pack or larger. This coupon won't work for the promo then, right?? Anyone tried this yet?
thanks

Spencer said...

I've been wondering the same thing as Wendy.

Summer said...

Ryan and Carrie- this promo IS going on now in the CDA/Spokane area- I just did it this morning at the Liberty Lake Albertsons. So go now and use your doublers! Hope that helps!

Michelle Barnes said...

I definitely appreciate the info but it is super confusing to me. It would help if you broke it down to how many of each to buy so that you make sure you are buying enough.

Terre said...

I just got word that the same promo will be going on next week as well! Also the ALL detergent does work towards getting the catalina.

heatherlf said...

By the way has anybody had those nut cluster sooooo good. The bag is pretty small but I got them a while back with another promo.

Terry said...

Michelle - what I've done is sat down with the newspaper insert and wrote down the items I want to buy and add up the pre-coupon price - just get as close to $30 as possible - with my choices I've been hitting around $34, but I've been getting the green giant frozen veggies without a coupon...so, I know you can get it closer to $30. Then I line up all my coupons and doublers - put them in an envelope and take my list along with the newspaper insert while I shop. I cross things off my list as I go and pull out my coupons at the same time so I'm ready when I get to the register...tonight I did 2 suave for kids shampoo, one degree deodorant, vaseline lotion, one mayo, two ragu's, 4 skippy's, one kix, one honey nut cheerios, one nature valley nuggets, one chex bars, one chex mix and the green giant veggies (I think that was it). Oh, I think I threw in a shedds spread also. I had my $15 catalina's plus the two from the peanut butter (Those didnt print out this time) and my $2 off from the survey and my total was $11.09, it would've been less, but I got a gallon of milk and a loaf of bread as well! My checker (a nice young man) was very impressed ;-)

Spencer said...

FYI: I tried this out at my Albertsons (South Ogden, UT) tonight, and the items at the bottom of the ad DO NOT WORK, at least at that store. I tried the Knorr rice/pasta, and the Macaroni Grill dinners. After the catalina did not print, I was informed that the only items that are part of the deal are the 3/$5, 2/$5 and 2/$4 items. Big time bummer, as I had figured out a way to only pay $.02 for a bunch of stuff.

Reyes said...

At the Broadway Albertson's in Idaho Falls, -their new policy- the doublers counted against the required price for the promo, so if I wanted to use doublers for anything I would have to go over the limit that much more so what would be the point. I was very disappointed.

April said...

has anyone tried this with snapple?

Sara Lazio said...

so I live in Denver and went with all my coupons clipped this evening. I got there and nothing was on sale as listed, can anyone help me understand?
Thanks

Proud Mom of 5 said...

The Albies on 12th in Nampa is limiting this to 2 transactions of the buy $30 get $15 per preferred card per day. Is this the case at all the stores?

miriama said...

I bought 15 Knorr pasta/rice for 1.00 each. The 3/5 promo of 2 Ragu and a BC cookie mix, the 3/5 promo of 2 Suave and a cookie mix, and the 2/5 Klondike. I told the checker what I was doing and it came to 30.33. Then I gave him, 5 one dollar off 3 Knorr coupons, 1 dollar off 2 Ragus, 1 dollar off 2 Suave, 2 40 cents off Betty Crocker cookie mixes, 1 dollar off 2 Klondike. I used 3 doubles. It came to 18.53 and I rec'd the 15 off next order. HOWEVER the promo did NOT print off and I had to ask for it. They were very nice and said they had problems all day with it. Great deal and I may do a similar one later.

Camille said...

I was just at Albies and was informed AFTER running my Ragu set that the catalina's are not printing anywhere unless you spend $30 after coupoons, but the manager told me he is calling corporate and they will call me when they get them turned on, and I will get a catalina and be able to do the rest of my transactions. How frustrating!

Michele @ HAPPY2BFRUGAL.COM said...

Can anyone please tell me if they have been able to roll this Catalina? I have spoken to numerous people who did not get a Catalina back after using their catalinas in the next purchase. My second transaction was the same as my first so I know everything was correct.

kandie_mcd said...

I got the same story at the Idaho Falls Broadway Albertson's. The doublers count against your subtotal, so you have to buy more to be able to use them. But I managed to make it worthwhile anyway. I bought 8 bottles of All detergent and had planned to do 2 pkg of Knorr rice to reach $30. I used 2 doublers on the $1/1 All coupons. So I had to make up $2 and just bought 2 more Knorr rice pkgs. Using the .75/2 coupon for those, I still came out .75 ahead of where I'd have been w/o the doublers. Still a bummer though.

heatherlf said...

I rolled it easily at cherry and meridian Albertsons. The first time it didn't print and we went over everything so they just gave me the catalina then used it towards the second transaction and it printed fine. I love that store, it's totally out of my way but they are so helpful in there.

The Barkers said...

I did two transactions yesterday. So not being able to roll your catalina can't be true. Here is why. My second cahier had a system. He would scan the item, coupon,item,and then the coupon and so on. He said it was so he could find the highest coupon to double. When he found the $1.00 or $.75 off coupon he would also scan the double. Right in the middle of the transaction! I was worried that the computer would never actually hit $30! It did and I got the catalinas. It did tak a min to print the second time. The cashier was already helping someone else when it decided to print. So crazy that one store said the bottom items are not apart of the promo! I asked before I checked out and the cashier said,"yes they are.I am not sure when they will make an add sober!" I had to laugh because I was feeling the same way! You would think all the Albies would be the same! Things would be less stressful on both parts if that where the case!Plus less work! Good luck!!!

The Barkers said...

Me again sorry. Had a thought. Does anyone think it is something they are buying? Maybe it isn't in the computers to be part of the promo? Like the white ragu obviously,maybe the knorr pasta sides and some are getting rice sides? I don't know just a mistake I almost made. I don't know what everyone got so it is hard to know the reason for sure! I just feel for everyone because I have been there!

Spencer said...

I made sure not to get the white Ragu, because I had read that some people had trouble with those (even though they are clearly pictured in the ad - ugh). My transaction was 4 red Ragus, 6 Knorr sides (I made sure they were all 10/$10), 1 HN Cheerios, 2 Wish Bone Dressings, 2 Vaseline lotiions, and 2 Macaroni Grill entrees. I also used 5 doublers. When the catalina didn't print, the manager came over, and informed me that the reason it didn't work was because the Knorr and Mac. Grill stuff were not part of the deal - none of the bottom items were part of the deal. She also informed me and the cashier that they weren't supposed to take more than 3 doublers (even though the register let the cashier do it). Luckily, I was able to get my $15.02 and my coupons back, but boy was it a hassle.

jennym said...

I went to three Albertson's yesterday (both Caldwell stores and the Eagle/McMillan store). I was with another shopper, and together we did over 20 transactions. I shopped from the entire page of the add (bottom included) and everything worked. We used tons of double coupons, also with no problem, and rolled all of the catalinas. At two stores (Caldwell by the college and Eagle) the managers had printed off extra sets of catalinas so that if they didn't print after the transaction, they just had to look through the receipt, confirm that everything was part of the deal, and hand you your set of catalinas. I am SO sorry some of you are having trouble with this! Hang in there! It's worth it. BTW- remember to call your store directors to report when you have had a GOOD experience, too. I always thank my cashiers, and call their directors to rave about them when they've been super helpful or efficient. They remember and go out of their way to be that way the next time. And I WOULDN'T want to be a checker these days...having to deal with all of the Krazy Couponers! :-)

Heather said...

Thanks for the help! I went last night and did it in 2 transactions so I could get 2 of the $15 promo. My final total before tax, sales and coupons was $115.86. After everything I only spent $31.01 out of pocket. PLUS I still have $15 left in catalina coupons from the 2nd transaction! AMAZING! Thanks for your help!

Michelle said...

I went to the 10 mile store last night and got 9 boxes of Fiber One granola bars and 4 boxes of cookie crisp and got two catalinas for free water (up to $4.50). I don't know exactally what triggered it but I was happy to get my free water!

miriama said...

I think it helps to call ahead sometimes. I had asked just to make sure if it was 30 BEFORE coupons and was assured of course it is. I has asked about the Knorr ad because I was confused why some said 2/3 and some 10/10. I understand the diff NOW but she didn't think it was clear enough and told me if I came in I could get them all for 10/10. So when I went in she was available and cleared everything for me. This was at Canyon Road in Washington

Arin said...

Does anyone know when they restock items--Ragu sauce is all gone at Cherry/Ten Mile and Meridian/Fairview Albertsons.

Sara Lazio said...

I am really excited about this sale, however I live in the Rocky Mountain Region and went into a store last night and didn't find any of the listed sale items to be on sale. Does it come up when you go to the register or is this going to be the sale for our next week ad? This is my first time using the coupons and trying to figure this all out, anyone have any insight or tips?

Ryan and Carrie said...

Hey Summer, I actually called ours here in hayden and he said it doesn't start until Wednesday (tomorrow) because they are getting rid of 5,000 items and decided to do that first then start the promo but that EACH store was different I will check in Coeur d'Alene though. I am glad that you got your deals though!

Mama Allen said...

Ok, I am pretty new to all this stuff. How in the heck do you know HOW MUCH of 1 item to buy? I have serveral coupons for 1 item do I use all of them (I know only 1 on each). And how are you guys using more than 2-3 doubles on 1 transaction. Here in Washington we can only use 2-3 per transaction. Any advise???? Please I am needing the best savings....

rattriffic said...

anybody in the boise area that is having trouble geting items just call and talk to matt k or matt w at 36th and state store they are really good about special ordering or pulling it right from the shippment for you to pick up they should have a huge restocking on thursday of all the things that were out and this store also allows as many transactions in a row and none of the crazy b.s. problems like I am seeing on here will ever happen. they deffinately have it together and are very willing to help! I have gotten to where I just call when the add comes out and order any large quantities I want.....saves me alot of time and stress!!

Alot of the items on this add are still really good deals even without the doublers, cheaper then any other stores reg prices:-) and it is still going till the end of the week!!! yeah!