Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HOT Printable Coupons! Pepperidge Farm Cookies, Loreal +more!

I dreamed of Mint Milanos last night! Yum!!
Print this coupon below, recently opened to all zip codes, and though these won't do wonders for your waistline at least the coupon can do wonders for you wallet.
$1.00/1 – Pepperidge Farm Cookies – (coupons.com)

Check out ALL the coupons on KCL Printable Coupon Database!
Here's a few other HOT new coupons from coupons.com!

$1.00/3 - Musslemans Applesauce 6 packs - (coupons.com)
$1.00/2 - Hefty Plates or Bowls - (coupons.com)
$2.00/1 - Loreal Infallible Lip Product - (coupons.com)


4 comments:

Spencer said...

When I printed out my Pepperidge Farm coupons, they said they were valid on any item "over 3 ounces." The $1 bags at Target are all less than 3 ounces.

Joanie Demer said...

Thanks Spencer, I hadn't done the Target deal myself. Last time these coupons were out, they didn't specify a size and now they say 3 oz or larger. Thanks for helping us stay accurate!

shelley said...

Joanie, I can't find this coupon. What am i doing wrong?

Joanie Demer said...

Shelley,
I just went to look and they've already run out of prints! Argh! Hopefully they'll pop back up tomorrow or the next day!