Wednesday, August 12, 2009

KMart Coupons for FREE products! PRINT AND SAVE!

KMart will be doubling coupons next week (specific participating areas will be announced tomorrow), in case you want to go scope out the best potential doubler deals this week, print and take some of these coupons! They expire 8/13 (thanks Ashley!)

When you buy $15 or more health, beauty, food and consumables
Free - American Fare Cran Juice, when you spend $15 - (coupons.com)
Free - American Fare Microwave Popcorn, when you spend $15 - (coupons.com)
Free - American Fare Peg Candy, when you spend $15 - (coupons.com)

When you buy school supplies totalling $15 or more
Free - 10-ct Woodcase Pencils, when you spend $15 - (coupons.com)

7 comments:

Rachelle said...

Question about papers. How do we got about getting our local newspaper to get the coupon inserts. For those of us who live in Ontario, Nyssa, Vale Adrian, Fruitland, Parma, Payette?? The Argus Observer does not have sunday inserts. The Statesman and the Press Tribune give me a run around because I live so far out of their area..What should we do to make it easier for us who don't live in Can or Ada County? Suggestions please..

Ashley said...

CHECK THE EXPIRATION!!!!! THEY WON'T MAKE IT TO NEXT WEEK!!!! I'M SO BUMMED!!!! THANKS THOUGH!!!

Joanie Demer said...

Rachelle,
We don't currently have a newspaper deal worked for Ontario area. Hopefully soon!

Ashley,
Thanks! That's what I get for posting before printing myself, I hadn't even looked at the expiration dates! I just assumed they would be at least 4 days in advance! Grrrr! Thanks for helping me out!

Ashley said...

No worries....I was hoping to use for doubles too!!! That's how fellow couponers help each other out!!!

jenny said...

I always prefer to purchase jewelry, clothing and home furniture from this store by Kmart Coupons and saved lot of buck!

FabKuhn6 said...

to Rachelle, Where do you live? I live in Wilder and deliver the Statesman almost to Parma, I could talk to my manager and see what he says about getting you the paper depending on where you live.

Stella Robertson said...

Find the best coupons & deals for Kmart at Swoopup.com. Check out the exciting deals at http://www.swoopup.com/stores/deals/Kmart.com