Friday, August 28, 2009

More Kmart Double Coupon Days...

Unfortunately, the Idaho, Utah, Oregon, Washington areas are getting the raw end of the double deal at Kmart. No double days for us this time around, but for our readers in other parts of the country- you may be in luck!
Kmart is doubling again starting Sunday, August 30th
Go HERE to see a list of some of the participating locations, or you can email Kmart customer service and ask about your area.

Here are some coupons to print, to prepare for the week ahead

$1.00/1
- Vaseline - (redplum.com)
$2.00/1 - Hartz Crunch N Clean Biscuits - (hartzcrunchnclean.com)
B1G1 FREE - Coffee Mate Sticks Pack - (coffee-mate.com)
$1.50/1 – Axe Shower Gel – (smartsource.com)
$2.00/1 – Aveeno Product, any – (aveeno.com)
$1.50/1 – Huggies Product – (coupons.com)
$1.50/1 – Huggies Diapers – (smartsource.com)
$2.00/1 (IE) - Dove Ultimate or Visibly Smooth Deodorant – (bricks.coupons.com)
$2.00/1 (FF) - Dove Ultimate or Visibly Smooth Deodorant – (bricks.coupons.com)

Other coupons that may make for a good deal:
$1.00/1 – Flintstones Multivitamin – (coupons.com)
$2.00/1 – Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care Product – (hawaiiantropic.com)
$2.00/1 – Honey Bunches of Oats Pecan Bunches – (postcereals.com)
$2.00/1 – Neutrogena Therapeutic Hair Care – (neutrogena.com)
$2.00/1 – Neutrogena Therapeutic Hair Care – (neutrogena.com)
$1.00/4 – Scott Naturals Bath Tissue – (coupons.com)
$2.00/1 (IE) – Simple Green – (bricks.coupons.com)
$2.00/1 (FF) – Simple Green – (bricks.coupons.com)

5 comments:

Lynne said...

I'm pretty sure they leave Idaho and Utah out of the doubles cause they know how we couponers use the system ;)

Tracy C said...

I had trouble with the Simple Green link - it says I've already printed my allotment - since I didn't know they had Simple Green coupons, I don't know how I could have... any suggestions?

Rosie said...

I heard that this would be the last Kmart double event of the year. So Utah and Idaho got left out of the event COMPLETELY for the whole year. You can count me out of the Kmart Customer pool. I wonder if they know just how much they've hurt they're business by excluding several states from the program...

The SoCal Mom said...

I can't wait to get to the store tomorrow! I have no transactions set up because I do not know what my store will have in stock! Fun though!

JoAnna D. said...

Lynne-I was on vacation in CA during the last "double" event and believe me the "California momma' know how to coupon....I wish I knew the real reason we only get to double 2-3 times per year. My Mom's store has doubled like 8 times since February! madness....