Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rite Aid Week of 8/9-- $2 OOP, $4 MONEY MAKER!!

Go HERE to learn all about Rite Aid's Coupon Policy and take the time to print it, to keep in your binder!

Krazy Scenario Idea
at Rite Aid using this $5 off $25 Rite Aid Coupon
For all the Rebate Information go HERE

{BUY 1} Pop Up Handband Tape Dispenser or Desk Grip Tape Dispenser $2.49
Buy 1, Submit for $2.49 SCR (limit 1)
$2.00/1 - Scotch Pop-up Tape - (3m.com)
Final Price: FREE (plus $2.00 overage) after coupon and rebate

{BUY 2} Sharpie Markers 3ct Assorted Colors B1G1 (assuming they are $2.00 each)
Buy 2, Submit for $2 SCR (limit 1)
Final Price: Unknown


{BUY 2} Shout Stain Remover Spray $2.00
Use the $1/1 from SS 8/02

Final Price: $1.00 each

{BUY 2 of Each} Colgate Total Toothpaste 6 oz and Max White Toothbrush 2/$3 after in ad coupon
$3.00/1 - Colgate Toothbrush AND Toothpaste (coupons.com) available for zipcode 85301
Final Price: FREE

{BUY 5} Mentos Gum $0.50
Use $.55/1 from SS 6/21
Final Price: FREE

{BUY 2} Kotex Pantiliners $0.99
$1.00/1 (IE) - Kotex products - (bricks.coupons.com)
$1.00/1 (FF) - Kotex products - (bricks.coupons.com)
Final Price: FREE

{BUY 2} Carefree Pantiliners $1.00
$1.00/1 - Carefree Ultra Protection Liners (startsampling.com)
Final Price: FREE

{BUY 1} Bic Soleil Razor or Refill $5.99
Buy 1, Submit for $2 SCR (limit 1)
Use $3/1 from SS 8/9
$2.00/1 (IE) - Bic Soleil Razors - (bricks.coupons.com)
$2.00/1 (FF) - Bic Soleil Razors - (bricks.coupons.com)
Final Price: $.99-$1.99 after coupons and rebate


Final Price Before Coupons:$26.96
{Use the $5 off $25 Rite Aid Coupon} Before All Other Coupons
Final OOP:$2.46
Final Price after all coupons and rebates: $4.03 MONEYMAKER


12 comments:

parkesphoto said...

ok so do you have any suggestions i have been to rite aid a half dozen times and they never have the SCR item. i went this moring and the delivery truck came yesterday didn't deliver 3-4 of the items i wanted. thus not making it worth buying anything. i'm so bummed and frustrated at all the gas i waste going there. should i email corprate, the manager had no answers for me. I don't shop on sunday because of religious reasons. i guess i could try hitting the store at 8am monday morning. but that's tough with 3 little one.
any suggestions. mariana

Heather Wheeler said...

Mariana-
I totally share your frustration! The Rite Aid nearest me only get shipments in 2 times PER MONTH! This does not make for successful trips! My best suggestion would be to shop first thing Monday morning, and take a list of backup items, in case things are out of stock. I am not sure that emailing corporate will help. I have emailed them several times regarding problems or suggestions and never hear back from them...
Sorry I can't be of more help! Good luck!

parkesphoto said...

Thanks for the response. I'll try again MOnday this deal is to good to pass up. Mariana

Maven of Savin' said...

Heather - good deal, but I think your math is off!! I get $32.94 before coupons and $2.19oop w/ $6.49 SCR = $4.30 moneymaker

Maven of Savin' said...

sorry missed an SCR - your $9.49SCR is right, bringing the profit to $7.30!! Not sure how you got -$3 oop??

Heather Wheeler said...

Yikes! I am so confused! My math was totally off, but I am getting $2.46 OOP and $4.03 Moneymaker...
I am going to go triple check! Thanks for the help- I should learn not to post so late! :)

Maven of Savin' said...

I do the same thing all the time Heather - late posts are the worst - LOL!!! YUP our numbers are close $2+ oop and $4+ moneymaker!!

Lynn

Monice said...

I went to Rite Aid today and there was a tear pad by the Ban deoderants for $1/1 any ban product. So, if you combine it with the BOGO going on right now, and use 2 coupons then it would be $1.59 for 2 before tax (based on a price of $3.59 ea before coupons and BOGO).

Jenny said...

Today, I went to the store and they won't let me use the manufacturers' coupons with the $5 off a $25 purchase coupon because in the fine prints, it said that... "may not be combined with any other offers". So he declined the coupons... Help?

Jennspiration said...

The Mentos were $1.50 and I didn't see an in store coupon. (?)

Lynn said...

The mentos gum is not on sale, it's the mints. Also, the 3 pack of sharpies is $4.29. At the Meridian store, they were not tagged as part of the BOBO deal, but in the ad it says "all sharpie" products. I didn't buy them, so I don't know how they are ringing up. This store was also out of the Bic Razors, but still had the refills as of Monday morning. I didn't ask if they had any more, but assumed they didn't just because they always run out of their products so quickly. Also, the shout stain remover coupons I have are for
$.55/1 not $1 off.

Coupon Crazies said...

i did this deal today, but the prices on here are wrong from whats on sale... so i ended up paying $6 OOP... still not bad once I get my $9 rebates!