Tuesday, August 11, 2009

School Year's Eve pdf Coupons! Sharpie and Dixie

Always be a skeptic when it comes to pdf coupons! The KCL Internet Printable Coupon Database checks into all it's coupons as best we can, but none more vigilently than a pdf! These pdf coupons were floating around the blogosphere last week and I inquired into their validity from Cookie Magazine before posting or adding them to the database. This morning I received this response in my inbox--
Hi Joanie,
Thank you for your concern about the School Year’s Eve coupon page available at www.SchoolYearsEve.com. On behalf of Cookie magazine, I apologize for any confusion these coupons may have caused. Unfortunately, two of the coupons were not meant to be included online. We have rectified this issue and confirmed the validity of the remaining coupons with each manufacturer. We encourage you to check out www.SchoolYearsEve.com, not only for the updated coupon page (http://schoolyearseve.cookiemag.com/stylefile.asp) but for other helpful resources to throw a School Year’s Eve celebration of your own. If you have any questions, please contact me directly at advisors@cookiemag.com.
Thank you,
Danielle

. . .now that they've been "cleared", here's a couple great little coupons for Sharpie and Dixie from School Year's Eve.

Sharpie Highlighters at CVS $1.00
$1.00/1 - Sharpie Accent Highlighters, PDF - (schoolyearseve.cookiemag.com)
Final Price: FREE

4 comments:

Sarah said...

These Sharpie Highlighters are also on sale this week at Walgreens for .99 ea. it was a .02 money maker for me! :)

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for checking this out!!!

Ashley said...

Update, my CVS only had 3 since the promo started for the Sharpies!!!! SO I got a raincheck for later. Yipee! I only got it for ten.....but its PDF so I can print as many as I want. I should have said WAY more. Darnit!

BTW.....I so want to get one of your tees....I am telling my hubby....bday is coming up!

Rachel said...

My CVS wouldn't let me use more than one of those printed coupons because it had the same bar code number on it.