Friday, August 21, 2009

Target Deals

Here are 3 more awesome unconfirmed Target Deals. Thanks to Coupon Cravings for these ideas. I am heading to Target later to verify these- and I will let you know.

Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth $3.29
Use:
$2.00/1 (IE) - Dove Ultimate or Visibly Smooth Deodorant – (bricks.coupons.com)
$2.00/1 (FF) - Dove Ultimate or Visibly Smooth Deodorant – (bricks.coupons.com)
And Stack with This Target Coupon:
$1.00/1 - Target Store - Dove Coupon
Final Price: $.29

International Delight Coffee Creamer (clearanced to) $1.15
$1.00/1 – International Delight Coffee Creamer – (internationaldelight.com)
Final Price: $.15

A1 Steaksauce $2.09
Use the $2/1 from 8/16
Final Price: $.09

9 comments:

Golden said...

I did the Dove Deodorant deal on Wednesday in Western WA, worked fine!

Joey said...

I did all 3 at mine today... in Kansas City! Good luck!

Elisa said...

Dove worked in Orem. I got 4!

The Osborns said...

Dove deodorant worked in Eastern, WA! It was .98 after tax! Sweet! I think I'm going to do it again with my $5 gift card from the Venus deal!

Melissa said...

I did Orem and American Fork. Are people doing more than one per transaction? I didn't think they would let me do several so I just did 1 at each store I was already at this week.

Sara said...

The Dove deal worked for me, but i only did one because the Target coupon says limit one offer per transaction. A-1 didn't work for me - they only had one bottle that was somewhere around $3.25-$3.50.

jennym said...

Okay- so why can't I find the Target Dove coupon? I clicked the link and found two pages of Target coupons...but no Dove. Anyone?

JoAnna D. said...

jennym-
I LOVE a Full Cup BUT this link is a lot better to use and will post a lot more Target Coupons than you see on the AFC link

http://www.organicgrocerydeals.com/forums/view.php?pg=coupon_generator

Just scroll down to "Expiring 08/22/09" {and click on show coupon images}

Andrea said...

There is also a gift card deal on Quaker True Delights Granola Bars

"Purchase 5 select Quaker products, get a $5 Target Gift Card"

Scenario:

* Buy 5 Quaker True Delights Granola Bars

* Use 5 - $1.00 off 1 from the 8/23 Red Plum insert and here:

http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=5S2ZUA6PWPEPO

Spend $8.70 out of pocket and get a $5.00 Target Gift Card

Final price: $0.74 each after coupons and gift card

You could roll the $5.00 gift card into another deal if you can get enough coupons making the price per box even less. I would buy these anyway because we love them! The Honey Roasted Cashew Mixed Berry are YUMMO :-)