Sunday, August 23, 2009

Walgreen's Match Ups Week of 8/23

- You can't use a RR on the same product you got it from. For example- this week if you buy the Goody Hair Bands and a RR prints, you can't buy more Hair Bands, use the RR, and have a new Register Reward print. You can however Use the Goody RR to buy the Garnier. You could do multiple transactions with those 2 products and just swap RR's.
- Also, remember you have to have more products than manufacturer coupons, including Register Rewards. If you are buying Ban Deodorant and using a manufacturer coupon and a RR it won't let you unless you add a "filler" item (like a cheap pencil or piece of candy or a Sunday newspaper!)
-Here is what we have found is the best order to hand the cashier your coupons. This way will allow for any possible overage! 1.Manufacturer Coupons,2. Walgreen's In-Ad Coupons, 3. Register Rewards
Walgreen's FAQ Post HERE

Krazy Coupon Deals

Barilla Pasta 3/$3
Use the $.50/1 from 8/23
Final Price: $.50

Accu-Chek Aviva Monitor $9.99
Use the $10/1 from SS 8/23
Final Price: FREE

Cottonelle Wipes 2/$5
Use the B1G1 Coupon from the SS 8/23
Final Price: $1.25 each

Rimmel Mascara on sale 40% off
Use the $2/1 from RP 8/23
Final Price: Will Vary

Blue Diamond Almonds B1G1 or 2/$3.59
$.50/1 - Blue Diamond - (bluediamond.com)
Final Price: $1.30 each

Tylenol 20-24ct B1G1 or 2/$4.49
Use (2) $2/1 from SS 7/26 SS 6/21
Final Price: $.49 for 2

Carmex Lip Balm B1G1 or 2/$2.99
Use (2) $1.00/1 - Carmex- (www.mycarmex.com)
Final Price: $.99 for 2

Scotch Mailing Envelope $.79 after in-ad coupon
Use the $0.50/1 from RP 7/26
Final Price: $0.29

Scotch Transparent Tape 2/$1 after in-ad coupon
Use the $1/3 from RP 7/12
Final Price: $0.50 for 3

Chinet Paper Plates (10-15ct) B1G1 or 2/$2.99 after in ad coupon
Use (2) $1/1 from SS 6/28
Final Price: $.50 each

Reach Toothbrush $0.99 after in ad coupon
Use the $1/1 from SS 8/2
Final Price: FREE

FREE 8×10 Collage Print on 8/26 with in-ad coupon

Register Reward Deals

Keebler Cookies and Club Crackers 4/$10
Buy 4, Earn a $5 Register Reward
Use any of the following coupons:
$1.00/2 – Keebler 100 calorie snacks – (coupons.com)
$1.00/2 – Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies – (coupons.com)
$1.00/2 - Club Crackers - (snackpicks.com)
$1/2 Club or Keebler coupons from 8/2
Final Price: $.75 each after coupons and RR

Listerine Products 2/$8
Buy 2, Earn a $3 Register Reward
Use the following coupons:
(1) B1G1 Coupon from SS 8/2
(1) $1/1 from 6/14
Final Price: FREE after coupons and RR

Sudafed $4.99
Buy 2, Earn a $5 Register Reward
Use (2) $2/1 (Sudafed PE) from SS 8/2
Final Price: $.98 for 2 after coupons and RR

Zantac (65-80ct) $16.99
Buy 1, Earn a $2 Register Reward
$5.00/1 - Zantac -(zantacotc.com)
Final Price: $9.99 after coupon and RR

Goody Ouchless Hair Accessory $2.99
Buy 1, Earn a $2 Register Reward
Final Price: $.99 after RR

Garnier Fructis Hair Care $3.99
Buy 1, Earn a $2 Register Reward
Use the $1/1 from RP 7/12
Final Price: $.99 after coupon and RR

Nivea Skin Care
Buy $20, Earn a $10 Register Reward
Final Price: Will Vary


13 comments:

thehughughes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thehughughes said...

I don't know about others but my Walgreens has said no using 2 manu. coupons when an item is bogo free and if their sale price is $.99 you can not use a $1.00 off manu. coupon. The told me that would be coupon fraud. I have never had that problem with other stores.

Shelly said...

I didn't see any coupons for the Barilla pasta in the SS or RP from 8/23. Does anyone if this is the correct date?

Rachel said...

I don't have any Barilla coupons either ... Maybe it only went to select locations?

Becky said...

Ok, good...I thought I was going crazy like I threw away coupons and didn't know it...I also didn't get Barilla coupons and I'm in Boise

Terry said...

I dont see the Rimmel coupon either.

There is a deal with crest toothpaste and oral B toothbrushes also - 4/$10 and you get $5 RR. With the .75/1 crest coupons from last week or the week before (I cant remember, it was out of the P&G insert) - it works out to .50 cents a tube if you subtract out the RR.

Terry said...

I've never done a walgreens deal - so, with my toothpaste scenerio, will I need to buy a "filler" item since I'll have 4 items and 4 coupons?

Amy said...

I don't have any Barilla coupons either and I'm in Boise. I was REALLY looking forward to those. Did anyone get them?

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel said...

I found another great deal at Walgreens! The Schick Quattro for Women that comes in the pink package without extra blades is $3.00!! Use the $4/1 coupon and have the cashier adjust the coupon price down. Free! The UPC on the razor is 4105803740.

Sara said...

The Accu-Chek Aviva is on sale for $9.99. The ad says that there is a mail-in rebate in the box for $9.99 so it is essentially free. In the Sunday inserts, there was a coupon for up to $10 off an Accu-Chek. Is it possible to use both and actually make $10 off this deal? I'm new to couponing and am still trying to figure this out.

Angel said...

Sara - maybe. I've done similar scenarios twice before. Once the rebate was denied but the other time I received my rebate. To me it's worth the cost of a stamp to find out!

Tracy said...

I didn't get the Barilla coupon either, and I am in northern California. Actually I don't get half the coupons I see listed on this site and other sites like this one. Boo! :(