Monday, August 24, 2009

(where to use those) NEW Rimmell Printable Coupons!

There are a few new printable Rimmell Coupons, and they happen to be on sale all around town:

$2.00/1 - Rimmel Mascara - (redplum.com)
$1.00/1 - Any Rimmel Product (redplum.com)

Walgreen's:
Rimmel Mascara on sale 40% off
$2.00/1 - Rimmell Mascara - (redplum.com)
Final Price: Will Vary

Fred Meyer:
Rimmel Cosmetics B1G1 1/2 Off
Use (2)
$2.00/1 - Rimmel Mascara - (redplum.com)
$1.00/1 - Any Rimmel Product (redplum.com)
Final Price: Unknown

Target:
Rimmel Mascara $2.99 (and up)
$2.00/1 - Rimmel Mascara - (redplum.com)
Final Price: $.99

KMart:
print and save for rumors of more double coupons in the near future!

7 comments:

Angel said...

Don't forget CVS! They have Rimmel mascara's on sale BOGO 50% off! Makes for a pretty good deal too!

cotncandy said...

These aren't on sale at the walgreens in Rexburg, boohoo! (I don't think they are anywhere in UT or Id)

LeeAnn and Boys said...

what zip code brings up the $2/1 mascara? I only see the $1/1 off any Rimmel product with mine.

Angel said...

I used 37013.

Sara said...

I can't find the $2/1 coupon either. :( I even tried the zip code Angel suggested with no luck.

Angel said...

I think that the $2 coupon is just gone! It's no longer on my zip code.

Tracy said...

These weren't on sale at Walgreens in northern CA either...