Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2 New Sources for Coupons


$15 Worth of P&G Coupons HERE
This offer is through a store called Sav A Lot,
and I have not confirmed if the coupons will only be valid at their stores.
Worth the gamble, I'd say.
Coupons Will be Mailed within 3-4 Weeks


There’s a new coupon booklet available at Walgreens.
Inside you will find several great in store coupons.
All the coupons expire 12/31/09
Some of the coupon included are:
  • $0.50/1 Airborne 10 ct
  • $1.00/1 Alka seltzer Plus
  • $3.00/1 Claritin 24 or 30 ct
  • $0.50/1 Little Noses and Little Allergies
  • $1.00/1 Pepto-Bismol InstaCool Chewable Tablets
  • $2.00/1 Theraflu
Have you seen this booklet at your store?
Thanks I Heart Wags!

6 comments:

Chrys said...

I picked mine up Monday when I was at the Walgreens photo center. They were next to the cash register there.

Lori Lou said...

I asked for one at the Walgreens off Linder in Meridian on Monday, and they didn't have any. Bummer. I'll have to check another store.

Charlene said...

The $2 thera flu coupon can be combined with the manufactures $2 coupon. right now they're on sale for 4.99 with $3 RR, so you can make $2.

Tracy C said...

Since Save-A-Lot appears to be an SuperValu affiliate, I wonder why the Proctor & Gamble booklet isn't being offered by Albertson's.

The SoCal Mom said...

If this is allowed KCL, I would like to offer to anyone who is in need of a book. They are welcome to email me and I will RAOK one to them. I can do this 4 times. :)

andrea said...

We have several Save-A-Lots in this area but I've never been. Their prices are supposed to be really good but they only carry the basic stuff.