Friday, September 18, 2009

2 Wheat Thins and 2 Chips Ahoy for $1.00

This has been my favorite deal this week at Albertson's this week:

Nabisco promo: Save $3 instantly when you buy 4 participating items
Must buy 4 to get $3 discount

{BUY 2} Nabisco Chips Ahoy cookies 14-16 oz. 2.50
Use the $1/2 from the Nabisco Coupon Booklets found in the store
(you could also use the $.75/2 from 8/23)

{BUY 2} Wheat Thins $2.50
Use the $1.00/1 (IE) Wheat Thins (bricks.coupons.com)
$1.00/1 (FF) Wheat Thins (bricks.coupons.com)

Use 3 manufacturer coupons and then 3 Double Coupons
Save $3 Insantly
Final Price OOP: $1.00 for everything!

What is your favorite scenario this week??

14 comments:

Cathryn said...

Where are the Nabisco coupon booklets found? Thanks.

Rosie said...

my favorite was 4 ritz and 4 crackerfuls for $4 OOP with the free crackerfuls coupon. Love it!

Eric 'n Leah said...

Two wheat thins, two crackerfuls.
Free!

Sara S. said...

I thought the booklet coupon was for snack packs this month.

Sara S. said...

Also, don't forget to save your receipts to go toward the rebate that is in the coupon booklet.

Warner said...

2 wheat thins, 1 ritz, 1 crackerful - I got paid $1!!

Bekah said...

I just wanted to add that the old Albies on Cleveland in Caldwell actually has save $3 off 4 Nabisco items coupons taped all over the sales items. I didn't even have to use any of my own coupons, and I still got everything for a buck a piece!

mrsmorris said...

I apologize in advance if I am asking a question which has already been answered. I have the $1/2 cookies from the Nabisco booklet but it says valid for October only. Also says do not double but barcode begins with 5 so I assume it's luck of the draw if the checker catches the DND or not? Thank you!

Fabulessly Frugal said...

That is a great find. Good work Heather!

Alison said...

I don't have an Albies by me but was able to get 2 Keebler Fudge shoppe cookies and a gallon of milk for $.98 at Smiths!

achmch+1 said...

where are the doublers coming from?

Robin said...

A lot of the Oreo Cakesters have $1.00 off coupons attached, so buy four, use one set of 3 doublers, and you pay nothing out of pocket!!

CheepCheepDates said...

My favorite deal this week has been:
Buy 4 Ritz Crackers- use $3/4 from tear pad, then buy 4 Ritz Crackerfuls- use 4 of the B1 Ritz G1 Crackerfuls FREE Q from 08-23-09 SS

8 BOXES OF CRACKERS FOR $1!!!!!

Samiam3 said...

I like the free milk, cakesters, and bagel bites. Also the 50 cent Welch's juice.