Friday, September 4, 2009

Albertson's Labor Day Sale

These Prices are good Today, Friday September 4th - Monday September 7th

Fresh White Sweet Corn 3/$1

Pork Loin Baby Back Ribs $2.99/lb

Wild Caught Lobster Tails $5.79/lb

Fresh Ground Beef 93% Lean $2.88/lb

Arctic Shores Shrimp $5.79/lb


Update:
Hey Ladies, for those of you who saw the last post about the Kraft Coupons, and using them in conjunction with tearpad coupons, Unfortunately both coupons are manufacturer coupons and can not be used together on one item. The Kraft coupons have a barcode, and say "Retailer, Mail to Kraft Foods Global Inc"
Sorry for the confusion!

2 comments:

The SoCal Mom said...

I set up all my deals with the ad coupons last night and went in this morning only to find out these were actually MQ's. I feel jipped! lol

The Peterson Family said...

Me too!!! I was so excited about my great bargains that I thought I was going to get. I wish I had read your message before I went to the store. It would've saved me quite a hassle. Oh well, live and learn.