Friday, September 4, 2009

FREE Rolling Formula at Walgreens

Reported at Walgreen's in Utah:

Nestle Good Start Baby Formula 12 oz (clearanced to) $2.99
Buy 1, Receive a $3 Register Reward
Good on your next purchase of Nestle Good Start
Final Price: FREE

Nestle Good Start Step 2, 12 oz (clearanced to) $3.49
Buy 1, Receive a $4 Register Reward
Good on your next purchase of Nestle Good Start
Final Price: FREE Plus $.51 Money Maker

This deal is being reported to Roll, meaning you can use your RR and a new one will still print.
Also, please note that your Walgreen's store may not be clearancing this product.

Thanks to KCL Stephanie for this awesome find!

7 comments:

Sarah & Eric said...

Walgreens is opening up a new store on the corner of Five Mile and Lake Hazel in Boise, near Pauls market - so stinkin' excited!!!

maygan said...

that's an amazing find! We don't use formula, but I linked over to this post from my blog, hope you don't mind!

Ashley said...

I checked 2 stores here is northern CA, and they were still full price. I wish they were on clearance here...that is the formula we use for my son!!!

The SoCal Mom said...

I noticed some Good Start on sale at one of my stores but I didn't think to scan to see if it was coming up cheaper. Will go by tomorrow. THANKS!

Cali said...

They changed the packaging... look for the purple cans. The cans with new packaging are orange or green.

Desirae said...

anyone have the upc code?

Blissfully Couponing said...

I checked in New Lenox, IL and they are still regular price. I wish I was in Utah bc my daughter is on that formula!