Thursday, September 3, 2009

Krazy Around Town: 2 Freebies!


Rite Aid

Glade Soy Candle $2.99
Use this $3.00/1 Glade Fragrance Collection - (redplum.com)
Final Price: FREE
thanks couponcravings!

Rite Aid's Weekly Deals HERE




Walmart

Pillsbury Grands Biscuits Jr. Golden Layers Buttermilk Biscuits 5 ct $0.74
$1.00/1 FF - Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands Biscuits - (bricks.coupons.com)
$1.00/1 IE - Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands Biscuits - (bricks.coupons.com)
$1.00/2 – Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands Biscuits – (smartsource.com)
$1.00/2 – Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands Biscuits – (boxtops4education.com)
Final Price: FREE-$.24
thanks to dealsquirrel!

Walmart's Weekly Deals HERE




5 comments:

Julie said...

I don't see the glad coupon...?

smiling_mama said...

I just used my Glade coupons today at Walmart. They were $3.00/ea. How convenient for me! I also picked up 2 bxs. of Zantac. They were $3.78. She scanned my $5.00 coupons. They went through fine. Easy MM there. I sooooo love couponing!

Ashley said...

No prints for the pillsbury $1/1 :(

Sac_Coupon_Fanatic said...

I found out that Lowe's accepts coupons. They are selling the large 3 wick Glade candle for $4.27 and the 4.9oz candle for $2.87. You can either get the 4.9oz candle for free or pay only $1.27 for the large candle (which is a great deal considering they sell for $9.99 at my local Safeway). I ended up buying the large candle for $1.27. Also, Lowe's price matches so if it is more convenient for you to get to Lowes, just bring in the ad with a lower price.

Rachel @ burpiebaby.blogspot.com said...

I got lots of the free glade candles at walmart today with $3 coupon from inserts, the 2 oz free insert coupon, and $3 peelies found on product.

I also got a ton of other deals for under a $1 including van de kamps, tylenol, wet ones, kotex, floss, soy milk, kraft dressing, tabasco, A1, etc.
Altogether, i used $144.26 in coupons today at walmart!!
cashier was super nice too
sasshopper.blogspot.com