Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LeapFrog Goodies

Go HERE and register with Leapfrog
and they will send you a
FREE Leapfrog Tag Jr ABC Animal Orchestra Book
.
(a $10.99 value)




Also here are some great Printable Leap Frog Coupons:

$5.00/1 - Leapster Learning Game - (coupons.com)
$10.00/1 - Leapster 2 Learning Game - (coupons.com)
$5.00/1 - Tag Junior - (leapfrog.com)
$3.00/1 - Various Leap Frog Toys -(leapfrog.com)
$10.00/1 - Tag Reading System - (leapfrog.com)
$5.00/1 - Tag Junior Book Pal- (leapfrog.com)




At Target last week, my sister picked up the
Tag Reading System, clearanced to $13.00

then with the $10/1 Tag Reading System coupon- only paid $3!
If I were you, I'd print that coupon just in case.
Anyone else spot this deal at their Target?


6 comments:

Julene said...

To get the free book you have to link a leap frog product to their website. I didn't get it, maybe you all have one of these products and can figure it out.

Lina said...

In Southern Nevada we have the 12.48 Tags on clearance. There were very few left though. Important to note you have to look on the clearance endcaps not in the isle. I called my local target to find the stores that had the most. Great steal!

Blair Campbell said...

They are not on clearance in UT. If I could get someone to buy me one at this amazing price, I could send a check!!!

Blair Campbell said...

Also, is the tag junior on clearance anywhere?

The Hendricks ID said...

I got some at the nampa Target for 12.48 minus the coupon there aren't any more but the other targets might have them I don't know

justicecw said...

What zipcode for coupons.com? Mine did not work ... maybe I missed it already