Monday, September 7, 2009

Rite Aid Week of 9/6

Before you head out to get Krazy at Rite Aid, read our Rite Aid 101 Post HERE
Go HERE to learn and print Rite Aid's official coupon policy
Krazy Scenario Ideas at Rite Aid using this $5 off $20 Rite Aid Coupon (when you watch the video)
For all the Rebate Information go HERE

{BUY 1} Huggies Mega Pack Diapers or Training Pants $12.99
Buy 1, Submit for $2 SCR # 41
Use $2/1 Rite Aid Video Values Coupon AND
Use the $1.50/1 Diapers from SS 8/16 or
$2/1 Training Pants from the SS 8/16 or
$1.50/1 – Huggies Product – (coupons.com)
$1.50/1 – Huggies Diapers – (smartsource.com)
$2.00/1 – Huggies Overnites Diapers – (smartsource.com)
Final Price: (as low as)$6.99 after rebate and coupons

Nexxus Botanical Shampoo $10.79
Buy $10, Get a $5 SCR #8 (limit 4)
Use the $3/1 coupon after Watching this Video
Final Price: $2.79 after rebate and coupon

Lysol Neutra Air 2/$5
Buy 2, submit for $1 SCR #98
Use 2 $1.50/1 coupons from the SS 7/12(exp. 9/7)
Final Price: $0.50 each after rebate and coupons

Final Price Before Coupons and Tax: $28.78
Use the {$5/$25 Rite Aid Coupon} and then all manufacturer coupons: $13.78
Submit for the Rebates, #41, #8, #98
Final Price after all rebates: $5.78

10 comments:

Kristina D said...

When I look at the rite aid ad coupon it says it is a manufactures coupon? How can I stack them with another manufactures coupon?
Thanks!
Kristina

Julie said...

Kristina, I've never had a problem using the 5 off 25 at Rite Aid on Overland and Orchard. I use it all the time with other manufacture coupons.

Jake and Louise McCrea said...

Has anyone had a cashier/manager tell you that you can't use the $5 off of $25 and then use manufacture coupons? I hate our rite aid because I run into problems like this but I really want to participate in these great deals. I didn't see anything regarding this in their coupon policy. Does anyone know where I can find something that I can print out and show the manager at my store so I'm not told this again?

Shelle said...

I don't see the coupon on coupons.com. Has it gone?

Kristina D said...

Sorry! I was referring to the $2/1 Rite Aid Video Values Coupon for Huggies. That one says it is a manufactures coupon. I haven't had a problem with the $5 off $25 before at 5 Mile & Fairview.

siva37 said...

Kristine, I had the same question but then I noticed on last weeks Sales paper they had an add for the Clairol that stacked a "Rite Aid Manf. Q" with a Q from the sunday paper. So yes! You can stack them! Just bring them that paper if they give you any problems. :)

Charlene said...

The 5 off 25 coupon expired 8/31/09 correct? Can you still use it or is there another one that I can't find?

Keri Lyn @ She Saved said...

FYI...look around your RiteAid for 50 & 75% off racks... I was able to get several crayola activity sets (tinkerbell marker/invisible ink sets and the ceramic painting sets) for 75% off each ($2!!) and also several brands of Video Camera DVDs at 75% off ... they also had lots of Thermacare heat pads for $2 a pack, Goody (sp) hair care clips/bands/etc. I hit 2 different RiteAids on Sat and found some pretty good stuff...but you kind of have to hunt for the sale racks.

Julie said...

Charlene, you can receive a $5 off $20 if you participate in the video program on riteaid.com. The process takes a few minutes but it is worth it!

Kristina D said...

Yeah! It worked! And thank you Keri Lyn for the heads up about the Crayola! At the RiteAid I went to they were only 50% off but $2.99 isn't a bad deal!