Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Safeway General Mills Promo Update

It's being reported that the Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters are NOT triggering the Capri Sun Catalina at Safeway. Check out the whole post here, but if you are heading there to shop this promo- don't buy these and expect the Capri Sun Catalina to print. It may be a glitch in their system, that they are looking into- but as of tonight it's not working! We will keep you updated if we hear anything new. If it prints for you, let us know!

Thanks to KCL, "The Mom" for commenting and Abundant Food Savings!

6 comments:

jodeelael said...

I got my catalina today. i bought 4 boxes of GM cereal and 4 boxes of chex bars and one Nut clusters.

Nichole said...

Thanks for the info! I did four sets of four and only got 2 catalinas! I should have gotten one for fruit snacks too but it didn't trigger it.

Natalie said...

I didn't have luck with any printing at all, with or without the nut clusters. I was told nobody had gotten one all day and was given rainchecks. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon! I did get the $4 off so I'd assume if the money came off that they must qualify and that it wasn't because they didn't trigger it, but just that they're plum not working right.

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Even if the Nut Clusters don't trigger it, you can still get a great deal. I bought 4 nut clusters packs, which took $4 off instantly, then the $1/1 IP and the $1/1 ecoupon (from Cellfire or Shortcuts, can't remember), and paid $1 OOP. (Trans. 1)

Then I bought 4 more, which triggered the $4 off, and used the $1/1 from this weeks paper (4 of them) and doubled all 4 with the 50¢ Safeway doubler, and got all 4 for free. (Trans. 2 - also bought some bread just 'cause.)

So, 8 bags for $1. Not bad! (I posted on my blog today and yesterday with my Safeway deals! 9/16 & 17)

Lauren said...

I bought 4 Nature Valley Nut Clusters and got a Free Capri Sun (with purchase of any GM product) catalina.

Brenda said...

Ok I thought this was strange, in a good way. I bought four bags of nut clusters and four boxes of granola bars in one transaction, only expecting a catalina for the granola bars. Instead TWO catalinas printed. Sweet for me I guess, a very nice surprise. Just when you think you have things firgured out...