Thursday, September 10, 2009

Target Coupon Policy Now Available Online!

Target Couponers Rejoice!
Target's Coupon Policy is now available online!!!

And the news gets even better! It clearly states that the coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.

Everyone should have a printed copy of this policy AND Target's Customer Service phone number in their phone. (800) 440-0680

________________________________________________________

Target Stores Coupon Policy


Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it's easy to use them at our stores.

• Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited)
• Super Target coupons can be used in any Target store if the store carries the item
• We gladly accept valid internet coupons

Because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target.

When accepting coupons, we use the following guidelines:


• We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued.
• We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
• Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
• We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
• We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
• All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier while you're checking out.

________________________________________________________

Go HERE to print your copy!

Huge thanks to our reader Dina!

10 comments:

Ginger said...

Oh HAPPY DAY! I have posted the info and shared with all my Targeteers. Thanks so much for sharing the alert you received.

I have given you props for it!
http://attentiontargetshoppers.blogspot.com/2009/09/target-store-coupon-policy-now-online.html

Ginger

vfolsom said...

I did posted your site on my blog for my readers to come to your site and read about the Target policy on their website now!!!! Yippee!!!!

mel said...

Thank you. If I ever need to use this, I it'll be handy to have a printout with a URL for the Target web site. That way, if anyone at the store questions its legitimacy, they'll see it's for real.

Again, thank you.

Eva said...

Having the policy on their website is great but it won't stop the problems unless they do something to educate their managers and cashiers. Several of them say they are not familiar with the policy.

Leslie said...

I just got back from Target trying the "price match" on GM Cereal's with Walgreens ad. It didn't work! I talked with Brad (at the Nampa location) and he said Target will ONLY price match an item from a competitor ad IF the product is NOT listed with a "limit quantity" or a "discount card" price - meaning Alb's preferred savings card.

Heather Wheeler said...

Eva- It helps to have it online, because now when EVERY SINGLE KCL prints it and keeps it in their binder, they can show it to any checkers or managers- and they will see that it was printed recently, with target.coms URL.

Leslie- Sorry that you had problems with price matching. I am working on getting the official policy.

Laurie C. said...

The corporate policy still doesn't cover the basic questions like using more than one like coupon. Our Target won't let me buy four boxes of cereal and use four coupons for them. I have stopped shopping there because I got tired of being treated like a criminal because I was using coupons!

debt said...

Thankfully, I have had no problems using coupons at Target yet. I hope I don't ever either because their coupons + manufacturing coupons allows me to stock up pretty well.

Val said...

Our Target here in Green Bay has become devious and evil and changed all their SuperTarget and Target q's to read one per transaction so stocking up is out of the question.

Nicole said...

I spoke to CS last week and I had the same problem about buying four of the same items and with manufacturer coupons. They informed me it is up to the store's discretion to let you purchase multiple- like items and use coupons. So basically they can tell you they will only accept one coupon. This was news to me and i was actually shocked when the CS rep told me.