Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Walmart Deals

Please remember, Walmart prices Vary by region, and even within the same area.
You may not find the deals as we have them listed!

Also, arm yourself with their coupon policy, which can be found HERE

Reese’s Candy Bars, 2pk $0.50

Use the $0.55/1 coupon from SS 8/23
Final Price: FREE

Glade Fragrance Collection Soy Candles (4.9 oz) $3.00
$3.00/1 - Glade Fragrance Collection, Any - (redplum.com) Available to zipcode 90210
Final Price: FREE

Edwards Pie Singles $1.17
$1.00/1 IE- Edwards Product - (bricks.coupons.com)
$1.00/1 IE- Edwards Product - (bricks.coupons.com)
Final Price: $0.17

Chinet Lunch Plates $2.36
Use the $2/1 from SS 8/9
Final Price: $.36

Clean & Clear Oil Absorb Sheets 50ct. $4.84
$2.00/1 (IE) - Clean and Clear - (bricks.coupons.com)
$2.00/1 (FF) - Clean and Clear - (bricks.coupons.com)
Final Price: $2.84

Pull Ups Flushable Wipes 42 ct – $1.64
$2.00/2 Pull Ups Flushable Wipes - (coupons.com)
Use the $3/2 from SS 7/19
Final Price: $.14-.64

Dole Fruit Bowls in Sugar Free Gel $2.08
$1.00/1 - Dole Fruit Bowls, 1 Package - (smartsource.com)
Final Price: $1.08

A-1 Steak Sauce 7 oz $1.98
Use the $2/1 from 8/16
Final Price: FREE

9 comments:

Vinyl Expressions said...

couldn't find the glade 4 ounce but my walmart let me get the 2.5 oz that are 2.56 for the 3.00 so I made money on these. Also, where in walmart do you find the pullup wipes. I can't find them anywhere.

kandie_mcd said...

I went to WalMart today and found the Pond's wet cleansing towelettes, 15-pack travel size, for $2.77. Use the $1.50/1 coupon that's been around for awhile, and you pay $1.22. I bought 3 packs.

It's actually a great deal, and I LOVE these things! They take make-up off easily, and they're great for washing your face when you're camping. And if they dry out, just run some water over them and squeeze.

Rosie said...

pull-ups wipes are in the baby section WITHIN beauty, not the regular baby section. I went to get pull-ups wipes, but my store has them at $2.42 each. Not a good deal. I'll probably try another store in the area... I've noticed that even in the same county prices can vary widely.

Allison said...

Yes, Rosie is right. The Pull-Ups flushables are within the beauty section, in a baby subsection. They are not in the baby section or the TP section which is where I looked first.Confusing but if they are on sale for 1.64 it is a great deal worth hunting down.

Becky said...

Ugh. I hate Walmart. They are sooooo clueless when it comes to coupons. And most times I can find lower prices at Walgreens or Rite Aid. I stopped shopping there altogether; are the deals really worth it?

The Osborns said...

I can't get the Red Plum site to bring up the candle coupon. What zip code should I use?

LaToya Dieter said...

OSBORNS: use code 90210 - - just worked for me.

Personally, I think the deals ARE worth it at Wal*Mart. I do MOST of my couponing there...if Albies is not having a slammin' promo. I have no issues with the trial size stuff and never get grief from the cashiers. The biggest challenge is variety - - sometimes they don't have the newest thing that is in a coupon, but I usually fare really well at Wal*Mart.

Catherine said...

Edwards Pie Singles were $1.99 at my Walmart. :(

subtleexpressions said...

On the A-1 steak sauce, it says use the $2/1 from
8/16. What does that mean, I new at this! Where do I find the coupon for $2 off. Thanks